I can't lose.....

Zerovoltz

2 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

I'm excited that KC and Buffalo are going to match up once again in the playoffs.  Many of you know I'm a huge Chiefs fan and clearly, I'll be rooting hard for KC to win the game.

As far as I'm concerned, this is the big AFC matchup of the playoffs and the two teams are coming off big wins and playing well heading into this.

Many of you know I showed up here after the trade and was kind of trolling around, and seeing how things from your perspective looked once Mahomes got rolling.  When Allen was drafted, I was a fan, I was hopeful he'd be a good player, but I was very clear that I didn't think he'd ever develop...and I was very wrong about that....

It's been alot of fun to be a small part of your awesome community, and it's been alot of fun to see Allen become the great player that he is.  I've come to really like the Bills as my 2nd team over the past few seasons.  

If the Bills win this game, I'll be pulling for them to go all the way.  Your fans, your city and your team deserve it.

If KC wins....I am sure this won't be the last time our teams meet up in a big, high stakes game....and regardless of the outcome, I hope we get to see these QB's on the field together many more times in the years to come.

I think we are very irritated with it being in Arrowhead again due to the Bills lackluster play in some games they clearly should have won.  Going to be a great game, but would have much rather preferred it to be here.

• Like (+1) 1

I lived in Cincinnati for a few years in the '70s and became a big Reds fan.  But I could never stomach the Bengals because there is no such thing as a 2nd NFL team!

If we destroy the Chiefs on Sunday you need to come clean and convert

Edited by Dan Darragh
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

I'm excited that KC and Buffalo are going to match up once again in the playoffs.  Many of you know I'm a huge Chiefs fan and clearly, I'll be rooting hard for KC to win the game.

As far as I'm concerned, this is the big AFC matchup of the playoffs and the two teams are coming off big wins and playing well heading into this.

Many of you know I showed up here after the trade and was kind of trolling around, and seeing how things from your perspective looked once Mahomes got rolling.  When Allen was drafted, I was a fan, I was hopeful he'd be a good player, but I was very clear that I didn't think he'd ever develop...and I was very wrong about that....

It's been alot of fun to be a small part of your awesome community, and it's been alot of fun to see Allen become the great player that he is.  I've come to really like the Bills as my 2nd team over the past few seasons.  

If the Bills win this game, I'll be pulling for them to go all the way.  Your fans, your city and your team deserve it.

If KC wins....I am sure this won't be the last time our teams meet up in a big, high stakes game....and regardless of the outcome, I hope we get to see these QB's on the field together many more times in the years to come.

We will “hate” you on Sunday….. Bad luck and may both of your legs remain unbroken …. :D 

• Like (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Are you Ice Bowl's cousin, by chance?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Thanks for the kind words but the Chiefs should have won that game hands down & it wasn't really all that surprising that they did because the Steelers aren't that good but it does bring us to the rematch .

We as Bills fans are still a little P Oed because of the loss last year and i hope the team can bring what they did this past game because last year the Bills didn't play their best game & the Chiefs did which is why the Bills lost .

This year i think will be a bit different because in part of last seasons loss & the adversity this year the Bills have had to over come this will be one for the ages for sure & i think the Bills are due KC had their SB and i know i'm not the only Bills fan that think its our turn to hoist the Lombardy and put the Bills on the map !1

GO BILLS !!!!! 

36 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I think he was referring to the fact that no matter which team wins he's going to be behind them the rest of the way.

That being said....

Yes, he can.

Yeah, that’s what he’s saying…..but it’s poopoo

• Agree 1

Thanks for the kind words, Zerovotz.

Even though I recently moved to Kansas City, there's no ambivalence for me.  I want the Bills to brutally crush your Chiefs.  Sorry.  

But if the Gridiron Gods end up decreeing a Chiefs-Bucs Super Bowl, I'll wear red that day, grab some Joe's BBQ like a good Kansas Citian, and cheer for the Chiefs as loud as I can.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dan Darragh said:

I lived in Cincinnati for a few years in the '70s and became a big Reds fan.  But I could never stomach the Bengals because there is no such thing as a 2nd NFL team!

If we destroy the Chiefs on Sunday you need to come clean and convert

2nd teams.

lol

• Like (+1) 2

I do appreciate fans of other teams who can come here and respectfully be a part of the "process" of what makes this site go 'round, OP included. One of my nieces just married a good guy from Missouri who's a huge Chefs fan, and we've enjoyed the back & forth good natured banter over the past year, which includes respectful days of texting silence after losses, lol. But at the end of the day, I really hope the Bills show no quarter in this one and roll on to the AFCCG in as convincing a fashion as this past week...I'll give my nephew in law at least a week before I'll text him after this one then. :w00t: 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

You are welcome for the first round bye against the Squeelers.  Sin Bills week one debacle, KC is playing a team that belongs in the playoffs (Chargers/Colts).

24 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

You correctly predicted the Bills would beat the Chiefs earlier this year and that the Chiefs would beat the Bills last year in the AFC Championship game.  What's your prediction for this game?

Good question, Zerovolts... What's the prediction?

My Chiefs friends think it'll be a shootout since both teams have high-powered offenses.

They forget we won by 18 last time.   

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.