Predict the score BILLS - KC

mead107

On 1/17/2022 at 8:46 AM, Big Turk said:

I think history repeats itself and the Chiefs hold onto win in a last second finish as the Bills fail to punch it in from inside the 10 yard line late in the 4th.

miss cleo fraud GIF

The GIF is just a joke, but if that is how it shakes out I will venmo you 100$ Keep this as your receipt.

Edited by BruceVilanch
$$
  • Like (+1) 1

On 1/17/2022 at 11:25 AM, mead107 said:

Bills 12 

kc    42

It’s working 

got to keep it going 

Your as superstitious as me ;) 

I haven't posted a score in 5 weeks and I won't again this week :)

Bills win LFG Buffalo

• Like (+1) 1

Buffalo 36

KC 17

Allen 25 - 31  376 yds 4 TDs, 42 yds rushing as he doesn't need to utilize his legs as much Sun

Motor 24 carries, 151 yds, TD, Rec TD

Diggs 7 - 122 yds TD

Knox 6 - 86 yds TD

Sanders 4 - 56 yds TD

McKenzie finally takes one to the house this week, 98 yd kickoff return TD, to go with 5 catches- 61 yds

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Bills 31 - Chiefs 15. Game is out of reach by mid 3rd Qtr.  Then, we destroy the Bengals.

Oh.....and in my best Tony Montana.....F*%k Green Bay and f%$k Tampa. We will kill those cockroaches. 

This is our year folks.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, smuvtalker said:

Buffalo 36

KC 17

Allen 25 - 31  376 yds 4 TDs, 42 yds rushing as he doesn't need to utilize his legs as much Sun

Diggs 7 - 122 yds TD

Knox 6 - 86 yds TD

Sanders 4 - 56 yds TD

McKenzie finally takes one to the house this week, 98 yd kickoff return TD, to go with 5 catches- 61 yds

If we have over 500 yards in total offense and have a kickoff return for a TD, Allen has 4 passing TD’s and Motor has a rushing TD, how do we only score 36? Does Bass miss every extra point?

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Bills 31 - Chiefs 15. Game is out of reach by mid 3rd Qtr.  Then, we destroy the Bengals.

Oh.....and in my best Tony Montana.....F*%k Green Bay and f%$k Tampa. We will kill those cockroaches. 

This is our year folks.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a gut feeling it will be the Rams in the NFC. 

• Like (+1) 1

Bills 33

Cheats 32

4 hours ago, smuvtalker said:

Buffalo 36

KC 17

Diggs 7 - 122 yds TD

Knox 6 - 86 yds TD

Sanders 4 - 56 yds TD

Dude, that's like almost 600 yards of offense. Where on earth do you think they're playing - the Grand Canyon?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.