Predict the score BILLS - KC

mead107

26 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Yup, he threw for 405 yards and 4 TDs but 2 INTs, including the critical one at the end to Clay Matthews near the goalline. The play after Harmon dropped the go ahead TD pass. Bills outgained the Browns 453 to 325, but could get nothing going on the ground as Thurman only had 27 yards rushing on 10 carries, but was the Bills leading receiver with 13 grabs for 150 yards and caught two of Kelly's TDs.

The game really came down to 3 critical plays...Norwood's missed XP when he slipped on the frozen painted dirt, and Eric Metcalf's 90 yard KR TD after the Bills had just cut the Cleveland lead down to 3 points, 24-21 after a Thurman 6 yard TD reception. And of course Harmon's dropped TD in the endzone that would have given the Bills the lead late in the game.  But the whole reason they had to go for a TD instead of tie it with the FG was Norwood missing the XP after the Bills final TD in the 4th quarter.

That is quite a memory of the details of that game 32 years later.  Impressive.  Norwood was a pretty marginal kicker even if you look at his body of work other then "wide right".  Too bad we didn't have Steve Christie in the Bills-Giants super bowl.  I think the outcome would have been different.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

That is quite a memory of the details of that game 32 years later.  Impressive.  Norwood was a pretty marginal kicker even if you look at his body of work other then "wide right".  Too bad we didn't have Steve Christie in the Bills-Giants super bowl.  I think the outcome would have been different.  

To be fair I revisited the box score/game log on Pro Football Reference...then actually went and rewatched the game...Kelly's first INT was an absolutely brutal throw where he was fading away and tried to throw an out pattern and it was short by like 5 yards and picked.  If Allen threw that ball, we would be screaming at what a terrible decision that was. Thurman was basically a non-factor in the firs half but was unstoppable in the 2nd half, and the broadcast crew was like "It makes you wonder where Thurman Thomas was in the first half".  All in all tho, the play by play from those eras was not great...

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, zow2 said:

Ugh, i wish the Chiefs did not look so efficient last night.  I can talk myself into picking the Bills, but just an off the cuff, gut instinct i think we blew our "best game ever" wad last Saturday night.

Chiefs 34

Bills  27

I have to agree - I was feeling great about the Bills chances until I watched how KC played last night.  KC is not the same KC that the Bills handled early in the season - their defense is much improved and their offense has cut down on the silly mistakes.  I have to think it will take another near perfect game to beat them on their turf.   

• Like (+1) 2

On 1/17/2022 at 11:59 AM, zow2 said:

Ugh, i wish the Chiefs did not look so efficient last night.  I can talk myself into picking the Bills, but just an off the cuff, gut instinct i think we blew our "best game ever" wad last Saturday night.

Chiefs 34

Bills  27

They looked normal until pitts defense got tired from playing the whole first half, dont forget it was Pitts defense that scored before either offense. Pitts D was GASSED after that. I dont think the offense even had a first down in the first half.  Its not like the Chiefs came into that game putting up points.  The cheifs looked normal until the defense gave up. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/17/2022 at 9:25 AM, mead107 said:

Bills 12 

kc    42

It’s working 

got to keep it going 

On 1/17/2022 at 9:27 AM, gonzo1105 said:

Chiefs 34 Bills 30

On 1/17/2022 at 9:46 AM, Jpsredemption said:

Really early for this but I think KC takes this one. It would be monumental to go into arrowhead twice and win. 

Chiefs 31 Bills 28

On 1/17/2022 at 9:57 AM, Wo-Bah said:

Chefs 35

Bills 33

On 1/17/2022 at 9:59 AM, zow2 said:

Chiefs 34

Bills  27

On 1/17/2022 at 10:16 AM, Joe Ferguson said:

58 - 6 Chiefs. I hope I'm wrong. 

On 1/17/2022 at 12:51 PM, JaCrispy said:

Bills 24

Chiefs 29

On 1/17/2022 at 6:26 PM, Sweats said:

Sorry boys, we ain't winning this one

KC - 34

Bills - 24

19 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

28-21 KC

You're all dead to me

Bills 45

KC 27

Bills are rolling into the AFCCG.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.