How does this weeks game against KC differ from week #5 ? I am expecting the same outcome..

HOUSE

12 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Serious question— is KC defense playing better or is their competition worse? I say this because I am seeing every good offensive team that they played putting up like 24-38 points. Bengals just dropped 34 on them. 

Yep, outside them having the Raiders #, teams with good offenses scored on them.  Unfortunately I'd say the same about the Bills defense (good QB's can move on them).

• Like (+1) 1

I personally think we are just a tiny bit better as a team.

The chiefs finished strong. The seemed to have gotten their mojo back.

Honestly I would not be surprised at any outcome on Sunday. I just dont want to see any refs involved with any questionable calls.

I think if we played on neutral ground and we both played 100 times, we maybe win 51 games?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

When we last played the Chiefs they were #32 in defense for weeks 1-5.   Weeks 6-18 they were #1.  That’s a pretty huge difference unto itself, plus Mahomes and the offense are playing much better.

This will be a war. Bills will need 35 imo.  The only team to really stop KC in their tracks in a meaningful game was Tampa in the Super Bowl.  i believe the Chiefs oline was down 2 starters in that game which didn’t help.

So none of the regular season games count where the Chiefs offense didn’t score?  TN held them to 3.

Both teams are playing their best football. playoff calibre

Both teams have adjusted, and improved since they last met, in every facet.

Both teams want "revenge" from a previous loss.

Bills are better, but not by much.

...but Chiefs are at home.

This game will be decided by luck.

..or the refs.

• Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

They are both different teams than they were in the earlier game. They are the two best teams in the AFC, both healthy, and each playing their best right now. Offensively, I give KC the slight edge, but Buffalo is much better defensively. KC will score points; however, I think the Bills can score more points against that KC defense than the KC can against the Bills defense. Tough game, but I think the Bills are the better overall team.

I think the winner of this game goes to the SB

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, Xwnyer said:

hope the refs don't allow their defensive players to interfering and hold receivers like they did in the championship game last year

They let the Bills do it to the Chefs earlier this year. It was something KC complained about...

If they let both teams do it again, this game will be decided by the RB's.

First team to punt, loses.

Chiefs defense is number 1 in NFL in PPG allowed since then.  

That is the biggest difference.  They were giving up over 32 points per game prior to that and around 16 ppg since.  

Doesn’t mean we can’t go in there and win, but the biggest difference though is the turn around of their defense.  Mahomes is also playing better than he was then too.

Buffalo also has gotten better too since we last played them.  Should be a great game…Bills 31, Chiefs 27

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

They are both different teams than they were in the earlier game. They are the two best teams in the AFC, both healthy, and each playing their best right now. Offensively, I give KC the slight edge, but Buffalo is much better defensively. KC will score points; however, I think the Bills can score more points against that KC defense than the KC can against the Bills defense. Tough game, but I think the Bills are the better overall team.

I think the winner of this game goes to the SB

i was going to post this as well.  this might as well be the afc championship.  

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Chris Jones for them, No Tre White for us.

Bates, Horrible Harry are starting.

Davis, and Mckenzie are playing better. So is Mckinnon and Pringle.

We benched Moss.They benched CEH and Sorensen.

They also traded for Ingram. We got a new weapon in Tommy Doyle.

Both teams have adjusted.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Chiefs defense is number 1 in NFL in PPG allowed since then.  

That is the biggest difference.  They were giving up over 32 points per game prior to that and around 16 ppg since.  

Doesn’t mean we can’t go in there and win, but the biggest difference though is the turn around of their defense.  Mahomes is also playing better than he was then too.

Buffalo also has gotten better too since we last played them.  Should be a great game…Bills 31, Chiefs 27

The Chefs have allowed 28, 34, 24 and 21 points in 4 of their past 5 games.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.