Divisional Round: Buffalo at KC Sunday at 6:30

Process

2 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Can't coach with cold or flu symptoms, would be highly irresponsible.

Yeah, it might be COVID, you can’t take the chance of infecting a team of 4th graders. That sounds like a superspreader potential. Do the right thing!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

It is all T’d up for a Home AFCCG. Just do your Job Buffalo. 

winner of tomorrow will represent the AFC in the Super Bowl. 

Oh man, last time I felt this way was Tenn vs Buffalo in 99…hoping our guys can pull it through this time. I have purposely been avoiding saying this, since I am a superstitious jerk and don’t want to jinx our Bills. Ha

A guy at work who is a casual NFL fan and 49'ers lover  watched the Bills game last week.

He knows I am a huge Bills fan.

During lunch he today he said wow do the Bills ever have a great QB I have never seen anything like that in a game he is absolutely amazing.

(no ***** no one has ever done that before...ever)

(I didn't say that though)

He said his combination of speed size and arm almost makes him unstoppable. 

He said he might convert.......... because of his man crush I guess :) 

LMAO

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

A guy at work who is a casual NFL fan and 49'ers lover  watched the Bills game last week.

He knows I am a huge Bills fan.

During lunch he today he said wow do the Bills ever have a great QB I have never seen anything like that in a game he is absolutely amazing.

(no ***** no one has ever done that before...ever)

(I didn't say that though)

He said his combination of speed size and arm almost makes him unstoppable. 

He said he might convert.......... because of his man crush I guess :) 

LMAO

Tell him Booker T said "the bandwagon is full"!! 

Edited by Solomon Grundy
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Dan said:

Holy crap!  I just scored 2 free tickets to the game tomorrow.  A friend in KC can’t go, so giving them to me and my sister.   I just booked a last minute flight for tomorrow morning!   We gonna be in section 108.   Too unreal!!

They waited until now because they had to wait 24 hours before the game to transfer them right.  Oh wait only losing teams pull that crap.

Have a great time!  Im jealous!

Not sure how this wasn't already a thread (I dont believe in fan message board threads affecting game outcomes so spare me with the jinx crap!) but man it's been a looooooong time for is to even have this a possibility the week before the game. I'm on mY plane to KC right now and PUMPED!

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

They waited until now because they had to wait 24 hours before the game to transfer them right.  Oh wait only losing teams pull that crap.

Have a great time!  Im jealous!

Got Covid and too sick.   So just thought give them to another big fan... and they’re chiefs fans of course.  Pretty solid deed!

9 minutes ago, Dan said:

Got Covid and too sick.   So just thought give them to another big fan... and they’re chiefs fans of course.  Pretty solid deed!

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!

regarding the game I thought the 49ers had a chance right then....nope STUFFED. 

Edited by muppy

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.