Divisional Round: Buffalo at KC Sunday at 6:30

Process

6 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

That's seriously still a question?

Why don't they just ask "Hey Sean, is there any chance you can give us a controversial quote? It can be anything, please. Please god, just give us something saucy! P.S. Do you approve of the nickname 'Saucy Sean'?"

I am a 1000% for this nickname.

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Wilbon (PTI) completely dumping on Josh Allen. 

“Just because he was great two days ago doesn’t mean he’ll be great next week”

”Now Josh Allen and the Bills are so great, ehhh, let’s not overreact”

It blows my mind, Allen has the weirdest dudes who won’t recognize how good he is.  

Meanwhile, other guys like Chris Simms wonder if Josh Allen is THE best player in the NFL.  

The polarization is crazy.  What it tells me is he needs to dethrone Mahomes to win over the last of the detractors. 

Yeah, I'm surprised we are still hearing this.  I think the reason for the "Are the national media talking about this historic game" thread is that poster had the feeling that I did.  This game was like Don Larson's perfect game in the World Series (or maybe if it was in the NLCS which I know didn't exist at the time).  Good Morning Football talked about it as the best playoff QB performance...and maybe simply the best QB performance ever, but most are saying "that was a good game so maybe Buffalo can make the Super Bowl"

KC going off on an inferior opponent in Pittsburgh isn't news. Let's see how they do against the #1 defense. Their defense is going to try to bring heat and pressure Josh. It's not going to work. Buffalo has everyone healthy on the OL and in case no one has noticed, Tommy Doyle is now the blocking TE. That's right. An extra OT is blocking for Josh and Singletary. What Buffalo did to a top 5 defense last week was amazing. What do you think they are going to do to this poser KC Defense? This game should result in about the same outcome as the regular season game. A Buffalo win. KC can open up their bag of tricks on offense if they want. In fact, please do....

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Reid and McDermott could not be any more different with their health and fitness. I remember during the draft footage the Bills put out from last year and Kim Pegula made cookies and the whole staff was eating them in the war room and McDermott was eating Raisin Bran.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTs3k5_DZTWTA2dZzkSGVh

• Haha (+1) 3

21 hours ago, Turbo44 said:

Isn’t it a bit inequitable to give the bengals/Titans winner 26 hours more rest for the championship game.

especially if it’s the Titans. They’re at home and if they win and Buffalo wins, Buffalo has to fly home from KC and probably get home around 1am Monday and have to fly to Tennessee.

That’s why next year we need to get the bye we’ve won the division twice now,we need to shoot for first round bye. Plus it’s one less game to play. 

55 minutes ago, fergie's ire said:

Yeah, I'm surprised we are still hearing this.  I think the reason for the "Are the national media talking about this historic game" thread is that poster had the feeling that I did.  This game was like Don Larson's perfect game in the World Series (or maybe if it was in the NLCS which I know didn't exist at the time).  Good Morning Football talked about it as the best playoff QB performance...and maybe simply the best QB performance ever, but most are saying "that was a good game so maybe Buffalo can make the Super Bowl"

People just hate Buffalo period!!!!! 

21 hours ago, Turbo44 said:

Isn’t it a bit inequitable to give the bengals/Titans winner 26 hours more rest for the championship game.

especially if it’s the Titans. They’re at home and if they win and Buffalo wins, Buffalo has to fly home from KC and probably get home around 1am Monday and have to fly to Tennessee.

No not at all-did you make the same claim about the Bills having an extra day to prepare for the Chiefs? The Bills will get the standard amount of rest, this won’t have an effect at all

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

I work with a guy who is constantly saying Allen isn't good. I think there's just some people who just won't change their pre draft narrative. They thought he would suck, so they're just gonna stick to it no matter what. 

At this point saying Allen isn’t good just sounds like that guy doesn’t really no football or watch it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

Reporters are asking questions about something that happened nearly 5 years ago?

Move on!

I mean it's probably always going to be a thing with Mahomes and Allen just the circumstances of them being taken in back to back years and trades being involved. I mean I think we kept hearing about the circumstances of Eli Manning and Philip Rivers like a decade later.

19 minutes ago, 97bills said:

People just hate Buffalo period!!!!! 

They’ll hate us even more after we win the SB !!!

And I’ll be just fine with that !!

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I just rewatched the week 5 Chiefs game, and I forgot how hard the refs tried to keep it close when it got out of hand. Oliver roughing the passer to extend a drive (technically a penalty, but inconsistently called), Kelce pulling Tre White into himself to draw DPI to extend a drive, Mitch Morse completely phantom holding call.

The refs in general made that game hard to watch. It was a flag fest.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

I just rewatched the week 5 Chiefs game, and I forgot how hard the refs tried to keep it close when it got out of hand. Oliver roughing the passer to extend a drive (technically a penalty, but inconsistently called), Kelce pulling Tre White into himself to draw DPI to extend a drive, Mitch Morse completely phantom holding call.

The refs in general made that game hard to watch. It was a flag fest.

and yet Chiefs fans complained about the refs giving us the game for different calls.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.