Divisional Round: Buffalo at KC Sunday at 6:30

Process

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Both #1 seeds could be out 

It's a good example of how record is not always the best indicator of quality.

2 best teams in the AFC playoffs are clearly Buffalo and KC...neither of whom are Seed 1.

2 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

I hate this dude …. Another reason for the Bills to beat them tomorrow…

"Nick Wright"  LOL.

Dude can go F himself.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

LET’S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt calm all last week, and the Bills went out and crushed NE.......this week I have felt that same feeling of calm.....Bills will go out and take care of business tomorrow....AFC Championship in Buffalo next week!!!!

Go Bills!!!! 

Edited by Special K
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

F me...

I can't F&*kiing sleep tonight

I’ve been working til 2am the last couple days and my body already has an internal alarm built in that wakes me up between 3 am and 6am regularly.  I went to bed @ 3am last night and woke up at 5:30, couldn’t get back to sleep or take a nap all day. Just finishing up a crazy night at work now and just praying that I can sleep til 8 or 9, but I’m sure I’ll sleep by 3 and wake by 5.  Grrrrrrrrrrrr.  I’m gonna be a zombie all day tomorrow. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Ggaenzle said:

Goodnight everyone

1F3A9C47-8D9D-401E-B8AC-EC5C43B022F7.jpeg

I just woke up. 5:30 am EST. I went to bed at midnight after the GB game. I have no interest in being awake. 

But all I keep thinking is, “13 hours until kickoff”….

Go Bills Baby! 

Edited by Mango

GOOD MORNING STADIUM DWELLERS!!!

Too loud for those recovering from the hangover of those upset losses to the Titans and Packers?

Our path to a Super Bowl victory has been ploughed.

Let's start up the bandwagon and trounce the Chiefs tonight.

Edited by HIT BY SPIKES
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, BillMafia716ix said:

My heart says Bills win it. My wallet is telling me to take Chiefs.

I don’t gamble, but I remember reading Tuesday Morning Quarterback. The author would always give the stat that the home team wins nearly 75% of the divisional round games. 

We’re now rooting for a complete sweep by the road teams (assuming we all want Brady bounced). 

I’d say the smart money is on the remaining home teams. 

• Vomit 3

5 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Are you a marathon runner or something?  50 is really low! 

I will be a nervous wreck during the KC game, but it's a find kind of nervous wreck!

ha! I wish. I am In decent shape, but I also think the low resting heart rate is hereditary a little!

Agreed. This is going to be a long day! 

5 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

It's a good example of how record is not always the best indicator of quality.

2 best teams in the AFC playoffs are clearly Buffalo and KC...neither of whom are Seed 1.

"Nick Wright"  LOL.

Dude can go F himself.

On Nick Wright agree 100%
Dude has perfected the art of baiting Bills fans with completely BS and garbage takes.  He knows what he’s doing.  Probably a big cash cow going for an otherwise unknown talking (dk) head.  

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Shortchaz said:

I don’t gamble, but I remember reading Tuesday Morning Quarterback. The author would always give the stat that the home team wins nearly 75% of the divisional round games. 

We’re now rooting for a complete sweep by the road teams (assuming we all want Brady bounced). 

Question for you…if you flip a coin 10 times and it comes up heads all 10 times, what are the chances it comes up heads again on the 11th flip?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Shortchaz said:

We’re now rooting for a complete sweep by the road teams (assuming we all want Brady bounced)

Why would we went that? Bring him on! I wanna see the Bills make him cry on the biggest stage of all.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, mannc said:

Question for you…if you flip a coin 10 times and it comes up heads all 10 times, what are the chances it comes up heads again on the 11th flip?

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/chiefs-bills-rams-buccaneers-game-time-channel-stream-nfl-playoffs-20220123.html

"Allen is 8-0 this season calling the coin toss on the road, where the visiting team’s captain calls heads or tails at midfield.  If you add in the Week 14 overtime coin toss against the Buccaneers, he’s 9-0.

What are the odds of Allen going 10-0 tonight? According to Gino Biondini, chair of the department of mathematics at the University at Buffalo, 0.097656%."

I don't know...seems like a 50/50 proposition to me. Of course, since it's Josh Allen, I would bump that up to 100%.

Edited by Bleed Bills Blue
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, mannc said:

I get your point, the games have to be played etc.. Your analogy would work better if the coin flip was replaced with something that has a 75% chance of happening.

• Vomit 1

2 hours ago, Shortchaz said:

“ Home team” these up against your chin👿

50 minutes ago, mattynh said:

My spidey senses say I’m not interested probably a scam

50/50

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.