Divisional Round: Buffalo at KC Sunday at 6:30

Process

Anything could happen tomorrow, ranging from a blowout either way to a close contest. I was thinking I’d much prefer to lose to the Chiefs than the Bengals - or the 49ers/Rams/Bucs - as we’re used to Mahomes having smoke blown up his behind (yes, Brady too, but we can’t make the SB then lose to him) but Wright’s tweet has annoyed me; more because of the smugness which would be emanating from him should they win. So Go Bills!

2 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Anything could happen tomorrow, ranging from a blowout either way to a close contest. I was thinking I’d much prefer to lose to the Chiefs than the Bengals - or the 49ers/Rams/Bucs - as we’re used to Mahomes having smoke blown up his behind (yes, Brady too, but we can’t make the SB then lose to him) but Wright’s tweet has annoyed me; more because of the smugness which would be emanating from him should they win. So Go Bills!

Most of the media jinxed the Kansas City Chiefs EXPECTING them to beat us Sunday night. Also, they're EXPECTING Josh Allen to have a bad game.

Damn.Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

That's how they want it. We're still the underdogs.

It's going to look completely different tomorrow. The media dismissed our blow out win against Kansas City in Week 5 at their home. I understand it's in the past and today's Kansas City Chiefs are different. But so are the Buffalo Bills and Josh Allen. I wouldn't dismiss anything. That blowout in Week 5 was a sign of things to come from us.

Patrick Mahomes is currently the King of the QB Mountain in the AFC (Tom Brady is overall Lord). And that's ok. It takes a team to win last time I checked.

We have a great shot at upsetting the Chiefs and the media. Most of the time, we play at Kansas City anyway. We're used to their crowd and field. Arrowhead became our 2nd home lol.

We went through some bad lows during the season and we had to go through it to learn through that. The Chiefs quietly hummed along staying even keel.

Josh Allen has a big opportunity to have a great game. I think he will. I wouldn't be surprised if he got 2 touchdowns rushing. He's playing pissed. People forget that he's mad AF. And they forget to mention that we're number one in point differential when we win.

Nick Wright, Colin Cowherd, and Stephen A. Smith jinxed the whole thing for Kansas City.

Edited by Buffalo Ballin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i actually had to wear my Fitbit during the playoffs last year, and get myself to relax. My normal resting heart rate is like 50, and it was at like 100 during those games. 

Good luck tomorrow, however it goes I doubt it's going to be as relaxing as last week.

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i actually had to wear my Fitbit during the playoffs last year, and get myself to relax. My normal resting heart rate is like 50, and it was at like 100 during those games. 

Smart idea - good call.  I now take a Bayer aspirin the morning of playoff game days.  

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Are you a marathon runner or something?  50 is really low! 

I will be a nervous wreck during the KC game, but it's a find kind of nervous wreck!

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.