Divisional Round: Buffalo at KC Sunday at 6:30

Process

4 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Another stat worth noting heading into this showdown is W/L against P/O teams and W/L against common opponents this year:

Playoff teams (including last week)

Bills 3-4

Chiefs 6 -3

Common opponents (including last week Steelers/WFT/Titans)

Bills 1 - 2

Chiefs 3 - 1

This data certainly favors the Chiefs as the better team but also worth noting the Bills also went 3 -1 against other teams with winning records, albeit no playoffs (MIA x 2, NO, IND)

Let's not forget this stat....

Head-To-Head Matchup

Bills-Chiefs

Bills 1-0

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillnutinHouston said:

You should know that when you reply to his posts, others who have ignored him can see some of his post, despite the ignore setting.  So your reply only adds to his visibility.

From here forward I am going to do my best not to feed the trolls.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, JohnNord said:

It’s funny how so many Chiefs fans are trying to convince themselves that the Bills defense isn’t good.   Seems to me that they are pretty concerned and looking for a reason to rationalize why the Bills aren’t as good as they really are:

To his point…there’s an element of truth there.  The Bills were fortunate to play some bad QB’s but they dominated them.  

He left out Tom Brady, Ryan Tanehill, and of Course Patrick Mahomes ironically…

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I actually respect him more for this than anything he does on the field. 

We need to put a stop to condiment shaming…. Especially in buffalo and surrounding areas. 

… You do you, Pat! 

Put him in a cell with Willie Gay for this JMO 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I actually respect him more for this than anything he does on the field. 

We need to put a stop to condiment shaming…. Especially in buffalo and surrounding areas. 

… You do you, Pat! 

Ketchup is the basest form of condiment. Disgusting.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Allen has really showed how lethal of a dual threat he can be.  I think he actually runs more next year.

I hope not let a running back take those hits, it only takes one wrong hit to end our season it’s ok to improvise and make a play but those QB runs needs to slow down. 

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

He was talking smack on Hightower the entire game.

time to Hightower to retire. He was the worst player on the field Saturday.  Worse than their all pro Jc Jokeson.  Dude got embarrassed 

A lot of them looked old. Judon blew me away the 1st half of the season.  I don't even remember seeing him this past Saturday, except when Allen made him look like he was standing still.  McCourtey, Hightower, Van Noy.  Patriots fans always say they're rebuilding, but I don't see the future of that current line-up.

Barmore is a find, and will be great for them.  But it reminds me of drought-era Bills. We always had a few really good players on D.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Ketchup is the basest form of condiment. Disgusting.

Each condiment has their moments.  Ketchup is amazing on burgers and French fries/home fries/hash browns.  Great with Grilled cheese and solid on certain breakfast sandwiches, usually depending on the roll.  Solid on hot dogs. I prefer onions and mustard.  

Forgot to mention. hot Italian sausage sandwiches on a nice crunchy roll.  Mmmhmmfat guy GIF

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 2

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Each condiment has their moments.  Ketchup is amazing on burgers and French fries/home fries/hash browns.  Great with Grilled cheese and solid on certain breakfast sandwiches, usually depending on the roll.  Solid on hot dogs. I prefer onions and mustard though 

I was just happy you didn't say Mac and cheese. Those are some weird people. 

• Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, NewEra said:

Each condiment has their moments.  Ketchup is amazing on burgers and French fries/home fries/hash browns.  Great with Grilled cheese and solid on certain breakfast sandwiches, usually depending on the roll.  Solid on hot dogs. I prefer onions and mustard.  

Forgot to mention. hot Italian sausage sandwiches on a nice crunchy roll.  Mmmhmmfat guy GIF

First of all, the only condiment on a standard burger should be mayo. Also mayo is the preferable dipping sauce for fries. 

I like ketchup. But amazing on burger and fries? 

Edited by Mango
  • Disagree 3

9 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Has there ever been a 4,000 yard passer and 1,000 yard rusher?

I think that happens next year for sure with Allen.

Could not agree with you any more.  

The crazy thing(s) about Allen's rushing ability are, at least to me:

1.  His speed is so deceptive.  Josh Allen is effing fast.  When running the ball, it's not like he looks slow by any stretch of the imagination, but before you know it, he's already run for 20+ yards.  It's crazy to see him take off and simply leave D lineman and even some linebackers in the dust.  I can't for the life of me(aside from the slip and fall at the Tennessee game) remember the last time he DIDN'T get a 1st down, by a country mile.  

2.  As great of a runner he has become, he's still only finding ways to get even better.  I used to hold my breath every time he ran.  Now he's becoming an even smarter runner.  He still isn't afraid to bowl over a defender, hurdle one, or stiff  arm the living crap out of one, but he's also smart enough now to know when to slide.  My biggest fear with regard to him running was that defensive players were taking exception to him running the way he has been, and that someone was looking to make an example of him if given the opportunity.  But because of Allen's maturity, he limits those opportunities much more so now than before.  

3.  The simple fact is, Allen is just a big, fast, physical specimen of a QB, and to be honest, there really isn't much defenses really CAN do when he takes off with it, except to hope to tackle him.  

I'm with you 100% in that next year I do believe he will be the 1st QB in NFL history with 4,000 yards passing and 1,000 yards rushing.  

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.