Divisional Round: Buffalo at KC Sunday at 6:30

Process

As days go on, more analysts are picking the Bills to upset the Chiefs. The spread now is -1.5 Chiefs. 

Could this end up being a pick betting line? I know how much fans here like being the underdog cause our team knows it and helps light a fire. Could all this Bills win talk fire up the Chiefs?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

As days go on, more analysts are picking the Bills to upset the Chiefs. The spread now is -1.5 Chiefs. 

Could this end up being a pick betting line? I know how much fans here like being the underdog cause our team knows it and helps light a fire. Could all this Bills win talk fire up the Chiefs?

IMO both teams know their the top 2. Chiefs whopped us last year in the championship then we returned the favor week 5. I think both bills and chiefs players feel the rivalry that's going to brew for years to come. 

• Agree 2

37 minutes ago, Wyobills89 said:

IMO both teams know their the top 2. Chiefs whopped us last year in the championship then we returned the favor week 5. I think both bills and chiefs players feel the rivalry that's going to brew for years to come. 

i'm guessing KC has TB pretty high up there

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

No, I think its pretty clear a lot of the market and money early in the week has been on the Bills since they just went Aaron Hernandez and killed NE. I'd think since this is the late Sunday game that the line moves back to 2-2.5. I don't see it hitting 3 ever unless there is covid or injury news.

2 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Another stat worth noting heading into this showdown is W/L against P/O teams and W/L against common opponents this year:

Playoff teams (including last week)

Bills 3-4

Chiefs 6 -3

Common opponents (including last week Steelers/WFT/Titans)

Bills 1 - 2

Chiefs 3 - 1

This data certainly favors the Chiefs as the better team but also worth noting the Bills also went 3 -1 against other teams with winning records, albeit no playoffs (MIA x 2, NO, IND)

I have never seen a Bills "fan" as relentless as you to try and prove how the Bills will lose every week.

Can we get rid of this troll yet.  He is by far the most irritating person on this message board.  Id rather talk football with the Pats fans on this board than this loser.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I have never seen a Bills "fan" as relentless as you to try and prove how the Bills will lose every week.

Can we get rid of this troll yet.  He is by far the most irritating person on this message board.  Id rather talk football with the Pats fans on this board than this loser.

It is really best to just ignore him rather than give him the attention he craves.  Easy to say and hard to do I know, but that is what he counts on.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Motor is so awesome.  So much fire 🔥!  And another good dude you can really root for.  

Beane and Co. really have assembled a group of great athletes who are also just simply good guys not divas.  Very Buffalo style.  Damn it’s a great time to be a Buffalo Bills fan!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Apocalypse Nuts said:

Motor is so awesome.  So much fire 🔥!  And another good dude you can really root for.  

Beane and Co. really have assembled a group of great athletes who are also just simply good guys not divas.  Very Buffalo style.  Damn it’s a great time to be a Buffalo Bills fan!

He was talking smack on Hightower the entire game.

time to Hightower to retire. He was the worst player on the field Saturday.  Worse than their all pro Jc Jokeson.  Dude got embarrassed 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

You should know that when you reply to his posts, others who have ignored him can see some of his post, despite the ignore setting.  So your reply only adds to his visibility.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, NewEra said:

He was talking smack on Hightower the entire game.

time to Hightower to retire. He was the worst player on the field Saturday.  Worse than their all pro Jc Jokeson.  Dude got embarrassed 

Agreed.  Hightower was there to be some sort of intimidating presence against the run on D, but was trucked multiple times by both Josh Allen and Singletary in the past two games on runs, and is too slow to cover the edge or keep up with the passing game in his zones.  Emblematic of the problem with NE’s defense.  

50 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Someone should tell Willy to get with the times.  

He’s still 💩ing on Buffalo 

Willie is clueless as usual.  Incapable of an original thought.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

I'll throw Gene1973 and Billsfan1972 into the pot as well. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, taglientep said:

I too have reached my personal saturation point of talking heads, youtube videos and outside.   No idea how this game is going to go and I won’t judge an entire season/ performance of a player based on this game no matter who comes out victorious.  I do hope the Bills get those bounces but no one knows.    I just hope.  

It's like two narratives are ready to go depending on who wins. Either it's the "It's the Bills time!/Steamroller Bills" or "They're not ready/KC owns them/Can't win on the road." And as usual, you win and the focus is on how great you are, lose and it's all about the ways you suck. 

I want the win because I want to spend a pleasant eight months savoring it. 

• Like (+1) 8

23 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Willie is clueless as usual.  Incapable of an original thought.  

Yup.  He was “celebrating” the 20th anniversary of the Tuck. 

You know the rule that went away a few years later.  

36 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

You should know that when you reply to his posts, others who have ignored him can see some of his post, despite the ignore setting.  So your reply only adds to his visibility.

Amen brother!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.