Divisional Round: Buffalo at KC Sunday at 6:30

Process

18 hours ago, dakrider said:

I suspect Chiefs will blitz the heck out of Allen, its probably their only strategy that could stop him if it works.  They will do delay blitzes and disguised blitzes etc. 
Up to receivers to get open quick. 

The key for the Bills offense is to dictate to the Chiefs D. Make them react to our pre-snap motion, make them hesitate with play action, counters ect. In last year's AFCCG, their D was dictating to our O. We can't just line up in obvious passing formations and let them T off. 

I think we need to run early with QB power, counters, jet sweeps, use quick screens off of jet motion... make them defend every blade of grass horizontally while forcing them to play hesitant not knowing where the play is going. 

They are a much faster D than the Pats on all levels. Need to use that against them while grinding them down with the run game. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Just as long as the milkshake doesn’t bring all the boys to the yard….

I was just going to reference this.  Beat me to it haha.  It literally was my first thought when I read the tweet.

Edited by Scott7975

4 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Again they beat the Pats top to bottom and this has been the case a # of times this season.  But let's look at the Pats first drive, where they moved the ball and converted.  Hyde made a great int.  Next drive they were stopped just short of a first down and punted 4th & inches (KC will go for it his week I promise).  Next they did get a sack and then a penalty and still on 3rd down allowed the 13 yard play.  Finally came their FG. 

Tipped ball Int, TD, Punt, TD......  Yes maybe lax on D, but again I'll point out this year outside beating Mahomes, Tennehill moved the ball, Brady moved the ball and Indy too.....  Beating back-ups doesn't tell me a lot.  

Granted if the D plays better then KC's D, the Bills will win (and heck that maybe 42-38)......😜

They beat Mahomes, were literally within inches of beating both Brady and Tannehill, and I have no idea why you included Wentz as he completed 11 of 20 passes for 106 yds.

Tannehill didn't light them up. He was 18 of 29 for a little over 200 yds and an INT. The Bills comitted to the run and would have been happy with letting Tannehill beat them. What hurt them the most was giving up that 76 yard TD run to Henry. Even so, the Titans were playing the best football of their season at home and still would have lost had Dawkins and Feliciano not gotten absolutely blown up on the last play.

What hurt them with Brady was that 234 of his 363 (65%) yards were YAC, with most of that damage coming in the 1st half. In the second half and overtime, they held Brady to 11-20 for 86 yards until they allowed a 7 yard pass to turn into a 58 yard TD in overtime.

The Bills pass defense was 1st in hurry %, 1st in pressure %, and 4th in fewest YAC this year. They didn't allow substantial YAC very often. When they did, like in the 1st half against Brady, they ran into trouble. When they kept receivers in front of them and didn't give up many YAC, such as the game against Mahomes and the second half against Brady, they did well.

• Like (+1) 5

25 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

That forum and the fans that populate it continue to be a vulgar toilet party filled with garbage people and nastiness. You can hardly get through one page of a thread without coming across all sorts of needlessly unsavory nonsense. 

Low brow hooligans. The armpit of the internet.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

They have Clark now and few others they didn’t when we matched up before. We are also down White. This is the game we are going to miss White. I expect Hill to have a good game. 

1 minute ago, Logic said:

That forum and the fans that populate it continue to be a vulgar toilet party filled with garbage people and nastiness. You can hardly get through one page of a thread without coming across all sorts of needlessly unsavory nonsense. 

Low brow hooligans. The armpit of the internet.

You are fooling yourself if you don’t think this board wouldn’t be the same if it had minimal moderation or no warnings. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, CSBill said:

This is funny . . .

Thanks.  This Annie Agar is an interesting young woman.

I hope she is picked up by NFL Network and not ESPN.

I can see a bright future for her!

https://thesportssection.com/annie-agars-meteoric-rise-to-social-media-stardom/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=article-sharing

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Thanks.  This Annie Agar is an interesting young woman.

I hope she is picked up by NFL Network and not ESPN.

I can see a bright future for her!

https://thesportssection.com/annie-agars-meteoric-rise-to-social-media-stardom/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=article-sharing

She's fantastic, As a Penn Stater I originally picked her up for her Big 10 meetings, which were great. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

You are fooling yourself if you don’t think this board wouldn’t be the same if it had minimal moderation or no warnings. 

Maybe so. That's the whole point, though. We DO have good moderation and rules and, therefore, a good set of members that don't talk about raping people all the time.

It's a good thing.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.