Divisional Round: Buffalo at KC Sunday at 6:30

Process

45 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I definitely understand the point about losing to the Patriots, but I also feel like the bills just started playing how we've all wanted them to play this season. So if they lose Sunday, it'll really suck that the season is over. I also kinda feel like we'll never hear the end of "the bills can't get past kc" which will also be very annoying. I really have no idea what to expect Sunday. 

Agree Carpe Diem! I expected we beat the Patriots as we were the far superior team. The Bills have been in the playoffs 4 out of the past 5 years. The KC game should be a dogfight but IMO the Bills have to find a way to win or it will be another offseason of questions. If you want to be considered elite go beat KC! The Bills can beat anyone if they play to their potential.

LETS GO BUFFALO!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Rewatched the 14 min highlight video of Bills Chiefs week 5. 

Boy, I forgot how much the chiefs got away with, and how many flags came to save a bunch of their drives after failed 3rd downs. And i now remember chiefs fans and ***** Collinsworth melting down because of the roughing the passer call on Josh's hail mary punt from the end zone, when josh was literally picked up and pile-driven into the ground. 

I guess I'd better brace myself for that horsesh*t from zebras and fans on Sunday. 

Bills can still win. 

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Nowhere am I'm saying the bills can't or won't win this game (yet) but go check out a Chiefs forum or social media and you'll be hard pressed to find a single fan that believes they are going to lose this game.

Why in the hell would it matter what KC fans think?

troll dancing GIF

3 hours ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Dude.  It's HiFootBallIQ.  Don't expect anything except wordy posts about how the sky is falling.  I blocked him a while ago, but for some reason I can still see his posts when people quote him.

HiFootballIQ is the same as FilthyBeast? That makes a lot of sense.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Believe me I'm peace with whatever this team does, they've had a good run these last 5 years but obviously like most I'm greedy and want more. Anxiety is sky high but I'm sure most fans feel that way right now.

But at the end of the day I picked this team to go 12-5 and lose in the divisional round and hoping those expectations are exceeded. If they aren't I'm not going to rub it in anyones face and say "I told you so" like some here seem to think is the case. I'll get over the disappointment, move on and look forward to what this team does in the offseason to take the next step if that's the case.

You’ve passed being a thorn. You’re now full blown obnoxious. Calm down and back off.🤨

• Thank you (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

You’ve passed being a thorn. You’re now full blown obnoxious. Calm down and back off.🤨

Imagine everything that's going on......and not just being happy for once. ***** man. These are the good times. I just saw a perfect game live in person against the Patriots. Anything is possible. 

This guy has gotta stop being a Charlie Brown!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Putin said:

Hope our D line shows up BIG this Sunday 

Is eme still hurt?

1 hour ago, TheProcess said:

I see a ton of these videos on YouTube. Can someone help me understand the little man in the lower left corner on all these videos? Dude just sits there on a headset talking with no audio and I never know what it’s about. 

Copyright

• Thank you (+1) 1

On defense need to see them get off the field on 3rd and long. Also, when there is a sack to be made have to bring the guy down. KC is going to put up points once they hit the redzone try to limit them to FGs.

On offense establish the run and keep them guessing. Allen needs to recognize coverage and hit the hot guy. If we can establish at least the threat of the run will open entire offense up.

• Like (+1) 1

Sad how Chiefs fans are on this crusade to vilify the entirety of Bills Mafia over one random chick trying to be edgy and making a tasteless bad joke about wanting to punch the Mahomes family.  As if you can't spend 5 minutes on their fan forums and find numerous rape jokes, wishes/calls for injuring players or worse, etc.  Their forums are an even more toxic cesspool than Patriots or Jets.

Edited by 1ManRaid
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.