Divisional Round: Buffalo at KC Sunday at 6:30

Process

3 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

This is KC's game to lose IMO. Both teams are hitting their stride, have to go with Mahomes until Allen beats him in the playoff's.

Allen is to Mahomes as Marino was to Kelly, until he proves otherwise.

Well I believe Allen has the best chance yet to get it done this time. The OL is playing amazing and he finally has a good running game to help him. 

7 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

They are going to have to take a lot of chances and bring pressure. Dropping into coverage is a recipe for disaster and essentially would be the same failed game plan as in the AFCCG.

Everyone knows the Chiefs will move the ball but the difference will be holding them to FG's or forcing turnovers instead of allowing TD's. What I worry most about is the guys like Pringle going off because of all the attention Hill and Kelce command.

You must of missed this year regular season game vs Chiefs.

On 1/16/2022 at 11:11 PM, Process said:

Worst sports announcers:

1. Collinsworth calling a Chiefs game

2. Romo

3. Collinsworth

I guess I should consider myself lucky, as I really don’t notice the announcers much. It’s almost like being colorblind, it’s just not there for me.

There is one exception, and he’s a Booger. I’ve never liked him, but he spent WAY too much time explaining why the bogus Cody Ford (I believe) crack back block in the playoffs was indeed a penalty. Yep, the same one the league later apologized for. That is one ignorant and annoying moron!  :censored:

On 1/16/2022 at 11:11 PM, Process said:

Worst sports announcers:

1. Collinsworth calling a Chiefs game

2. Romo

3. Collinsworth

I guess I should consider myself lucky, as I really don’t notice the announcers much. It’s almost like being colorblind, it’s just not there for me.

There is one exception, and he’s a Booger. I’ve never liked him, but he spent WAY too much time explaining why the bogus Cody Ford (I believe) crack back block in the playoffs was indeed a penalty. Yep, the same one the league later apologized for. That is one ignorant and annoying moron!  :censored:

EDIT: I should probably correct the accidental double post, but it is so heart felt I’ll just leave that out there. :)

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Beware a man who goes by the name Booger.  Just not right.  

I don’t know what it is but I have the same feeling about Josh Allen this year as I did watching Joe Flacco his super bowl run as well as Aaron Roger’s his super bowl run. 

Both of those years with both of those players I remember watching the playoffs live just thinking “he’s unstoppable”. They just kept ripping it and dropping dimes the whole playoff run. Coming up big under pressure on game winning drives. 

I just feel really good about him this run. We have the team to do it this year. I truly believe that more so than last year we can do this. Obviously I could be completely wrong. It’s just my feeling but put me down on the record as thinking we go the distance this year. Chiefs can’t stop destiny!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 1/17/2022 at 4:51 PM, Coach Tuesday said:

That suits KC more than us - Spagnola likes his CBs to play handsy, it worked out for the Chiefs in last years’ matchups.  Bills need to figure out ways to get our receivers free releases off the line.  Chiefs will try to play press-and-pressure, disrupt Allen’s timing while wrecking his pocket.  Gotta be ready to counter that.

Agree with this but is the inverse true?  If they can generate pressure with their front four and press/mug the Bills’ receivers, do the odds tilt 70/30 their way?

Chiefs definitely play that sticky coverage and they get away with it more in playoffs as refs tend to let them play a bit more. There is a reason why chiefs D plays well during playoffs. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Personally, I’m far less anxious about this game than last weekend’s.  This will be a heavyweight fight that the best fighter will win.  Last weekend, I couldn’t bear the thought of losing to an inferior Patriots team and all of the psychological ramifications that would’ve made for a looooooong offseason.

Yep - I feel like I can just sit back and enjoy the rest of the playoffs now.  Just the thought of the possibility of losing the last game filled me with so much dread - so glad it's behind us

• Like (+1) 7

8 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Sunny @ 8:30 PM will be amazing.  Did game get moved to Fairbanks?

It would be dark at 8:30 am in Alaska ;) 

The Antarctic is on the day light all night thing right now.

I doubt McMurdo Station has a stadium though ;) 

27 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Yep - I feel like I can just sit back and enjoy the rest of the playoffs now.  Just the thought of the possibility of losing the last game filled me with so much dread - so glad it's behind us

I definitely understand the point about losing to the Patriots, but I also feel like the bills just started playing how we've all wanted them to play this season. So if they lose Sunday, it'll really suck that the season is over. I also kinda feel like we'll never hear the end of "the bills can't get past kc" which will also be very annoying. I really have no idea what to expect Sunday. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

1. Are they really the favorite?  Home team usually gets 3 points.  I think some have been getting 2.5 this year.  Thats to me means they are calling it equal.

2. None of that matters

3. No where are you saying it.  You are just doing your typical doom and gloom I'm so concerned about x bs you do every week and have been wrong on just about everything you have spewed here.  Sure the Bills could lose.  Thats because the teams are pretty equal.  Not because of any of your BS.

Most fans are excited about their team and talk about good things.  All you do is troll with your oh woe is me im so concerned because I think the Bills suck and every other team is great because you know the Pats will win the division with Brady 2.0 and Miami is going to knock the Bills out of the playoffs altogether because look at their great win streak and Tua is better than Allen and DVOA will be posted when it helps me show this crap.  You schtick is old. GTFOH troll.  Everyone here knows who and what you are.  Everyone.

I think he's a pretty decent guy.  Sure, you might not agree with him but none the less, pretty decent guy.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.