Divisional Round: Buffalo at KC Sunday at 6:30

Process

31 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Some might pick Mahomes but they would be wrong and anyone who picks Herbert and Burrow over Josh is an idiot.

Yep. All of these guys throw some bad passes. Because they throw the ball a lot and they are highly confident in their abilities, the odds are they won’t all be the right decision or perfectly executed. That’s why they aren’t “game managers”… they are going to take risks and that’s ok because when it will work more often than not.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yep. All of these guys throw some bad passes. Because they throw the ball a lot and they are highly confident in their abilities, the odds are they won’t all be the right decision or perfectly executed. That’s why they aren’t “game managers”… they are going to take risks and that’s ok because when it will work more often than not.

To me Josh makes better decisions, is bigger, stronger and runs harder, cant beat that.

I feel like the Chiefs defense had the same metamorphosis as our O-line and run game.  Perceived as one of the worst for the 1st half of the season, but coming on very strong over the past month.

Any explanation for that? I don't follow them that closely...did they get some players back?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Success said:

I feel like the Chiefs defense had the same metamorphosis as our O-line and run game.  Perceived as one of the worst for the 1st half of the season, but coming on very strong over the past month.

Any explanation for that? I don't follow them that closely...did they get some players back?

They have been up and down 

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Success said:

They finished the season giving up 34 points and 450 passing yards to the Bengals, and 24 points to Drew Lock (which is the equivalent of 80 points to an average NFL offense). 

They played the Steelers before and after those two games.

Edited by Process
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Both of these teams are loaded and it’s most likely gonna come down to who executes the best. Bills have to account for the crowd noise as well. The front four has to create disruption. Not sure how anyone can confidently pick the winner of this game. KC vs Buff in the playoffs could be a yearly thing for the foreseeable future.

With that said LETS GO BUFFALO!

Just win baby!

• Like (+1) 1

After sat night I couldn't imagine anyone beating us. Then Sunday happeneded and I realize there was just some bad teams in the playoffs this year. This is going to be probley best game of the year! Both teams really turning it on lately. Round 2 in the playoffs. Let's go Bills. This is were legacys are made! So pumped!

Let's just remember,  Buffalo had an excellent team last season and KC beat us twice.  We CAN beat them twice as well in the same season..  Return the favor.  I think both offenses will show up and offset each other.  It remains to be seen if Buffalo can turn the tide with the better defense this Sunday night. They have to. There's no other option.

That might result in one takeaway... and Allen getting one extra possession.  That could be the difference.

Edited by zow2
  • Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, eball said:

If you have an Athletic subscription it's easy to find under the Bills heading.  A link won't do you any good if you don't have a subscription.

I read it, thank you. 

Absolutely insane all the WR combos and the fact that Diggs was only out there for 60% of the snaps.   So many different looks to game plan for.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Magox said:

I read it, thank you. 

Absolutely insane all the WR combos and the fact that Diggs was only out there for 60% of the snaps.   So many different looks to game plan for.

They were saving Diggs. Love that our WRs will actually be healthy in playoffs this year. Last year vs chiefs Diggs was playing with torn oblique, brown with an injured foot/knee, Beasley with a broken leg, and Davis with a sprained ankle 

• Like (+1) 9

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

They were saving Diggs. Love that our WRs will actually be healthy in playoffs this year. Last year vs chiefs Diggs was playing with torn oblique, brown with an injured foot/knee, Beasley with a broken leg, and Davis with a sprained ankle 

The team's success at keeping guys fresh this year is a huge thing.

Add the power running game we threw in this month and It's starting to feel like the Bills play chess, not checkers.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Ray Stonada said:

The team's success at keeping guys fresh this year is a huge thing.

Add the power running game we threw in this month and It's starting to feel like the Bills play chess, not checkers.  

To the coaching staff's credit they took a 3rd round rookie and have made him a fixture at RT.  That helped a lot but starting Bates seems to be the key. Or maybe sticking with Singletary as the feature back.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.