Divisional Round: Buffalo at KC Sunday at 6:30

Process

59 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

Dreading this game.. Chiefs are a pain in the butt to play against.  I would much rather play Pittsburgh but oh well.  

The Bills need to play a clean game.  They do that and they’ll win.  No dumb penalties no turn overs please.  

I hope you don't think that we would've played Pittsburgh if they had won

22 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Win this game.  Bengals win.  AFC Championship game in Orchard Park.

You figured it out! Lol

We should not be afraid of anyone. We understand the challenge that KC presents, but we are not afraid of them.  I hope McDermott calls a smart yet aggressive game.

In the famous words of Mike Tomlin, "no time for blinking in this game, if you are prone to blinking, you better cut your eye lids off"

All gas no brakes.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Oh FFS....  they have given us the late Sunday slot. 11.30pm UK time. 

I would normally take the Monday off but I can't next week as I have to brief a Minister for a legislative debate the following day. 

Engage the Minister of Legislative Debate on who is a better QB, Allen or Mahomes.  Demand he watch the game and debate him while it is going on.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

3 hours ago, CapeBreton said:

Jerick McKinnon looked solid and dynamic last night. I hope Clyde Edwards-Helaire is back on Sunday, he is just not very good but they drafted him in the first round and have to play him. 

Agreed.  Mckinnon has speed.  I’m not worried about him much as a Rb.  I think they should hand off to Williams and throw short to mckinnon.  He’s pretty nasty in the open field. 

1 hour ago, KeLLy1278 said:

Dreading this game.. Chiefs are a pain in the butt to play against.  I would much rather play Pittsburgh but oh well.  

The Bills need to play a clean game.  They do that and they’ll win.  No dumb penalties no turn overs please.  

We wouldn’t have played Pittsburgh….

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

This is the week where cornerback depth is going to be tested.  

Other than OL play, cornerback is the position we need to worry about most imo.  Dane is susceptible to the double moves and Mahomes’ craftiness in the pocket plus the speed of the KC WRs could lead to a couple busted coverages.    

3 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Josh still throws some bad passes as well .. sadly the narrative is different. To the media Mahomes is a wizard and Josh is sugar-high. Even on remarkable similar plays. Mahomes yesterday threw a ball across the field within my opinion too much air under itand the announcer said only 1 QB could make that throw (i.e., Mahomes). @FilthyBeast has a point .. the Bills need to probably get to the Super Bowl to flip the narrative. Having stated that, we have a good chance to win or lose this game. It is a fairly evenly matched game. It will not be the end of this run if they lose, nor will it be the sign of the Chiefs demise if they win. Both teams have at least a few more years of dominance ahead of them barring an injury to two of the best young QBs in the game. I also agree with @FilthyBeast (I am going to go take a shower after finishing typing this) that if you strapped all the GMs up to lie detectors and said pick 1 and only 1 QB for the next 10 years most would pick Mahomes, with some electing for Josh, Burrow, and Herbert. That is likely the end of the list at least at present. Great company to be in.  Unfortunately they all reside in the AFC.

I truly hope the Bills win next Sunday (want that so badly), but if not, it has been a great couple of years and I will look forward to 2022/2023. Keep in mind 6 years ago we would have been thinking about how to once again spend our top 15 pick and debating whether we would ever break the curse.  This is a great time to be a Bills fan no matter what comes.

Some might pick Mahomes but they would be wrong and anyone who picks Herbert and Burrow over Josh is an idiot.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

Go in there, take care of business, and keep Mahommes off balance.  It's the best way to keep him in the practice of making mistakes.  We knew it earlier in the year.  I predict a blow out win at Arrow head say 38-0 with a stomping performance.

We're not shutting out the Chiefs at home dude. More like 38-20. 

2 hours ago, eball said:

What kind of an asinine statement is this?  Do you honestly believe teams can "bank" good play for future use?  Geez, dude, you just continue to distinguish yourself as either an elite troll or a complete moron.

Go read the Athletic article about the multitude of formations and personnel groupings the Bills used Saturday night.  That gives KC and all other future opponents so much to prepare for their heads will be swimming.

Do you have a link to that article?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.