Predict the spread: Bills @ Chiefs

Estro

5 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

My guesses:

Buffalo +4.5

U/O 53

Saturday Night Game- No way Allen vs. Mahomes isn't Prime Time

It won't be Saturday which gives the Chiefs a short week and the Bills a long week. Too much disadvantage for the darlings. Tennessee and Cinci on Saturday. No disadvantages there.

I could definitely see this line moving upwards a bit during the course of the week especially as the national media fawns all over Mahomes and the Chiefs and completely disregards what Allen and the Bills did to the Patriots.

In some ways it's probably a good thing the Bills are the underdogs here again.

32 minutes ago, harryS said:

it's mostly 2s or 2.5s across the board.  a lot of respect for the Bills

That can't be! We don't get any respect from anyone about anything and are the victim of an ongoing conspiracy to make sure we never win a Super Bowl.

I read it all here over the years; it must be true.

21 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I could definitely see this line moving upwards a bit during the course of the week especially as the national media fawns all over Mahomes and the Chiefs and completely disregards what Allen and the Bills did to the Patriots.

In some ways it's probably a good thing the Bills are the underdogs here again.

It is absolutely to our benefit if all the hype/focus is on KC.

Let them go into the game with the pressure of expectation.

8 hours ago, ChrisWatson#21 said:

It stinks that the Titans somehow ended with the 1 seed because Bills-Chiefs should have been the conference final.  I would have thought KC would have been 3 or 3.5  point favorites but if the line is at 2.5 it shows how respected the Bills are from outsiders.

If only Allen didn't slip on that QB sneak we likely have home field advantage as the 1 seed. Amazing how close we were to that. When they say it's a game of inches they weren't joking.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.