Has anyone heard this Historic Feat touted outside BuffaloBills social media?

Hapless Bills Fan

The Bills really had “The Perfect Game”. I’m guessing that’s the moniker that sticks with this one for eternity. 

For once it’s good to have a great one. We have enough “Wild Right”, “No Goal”, “Peterman Game”, “Music City Miracle”, and “Hail Murray’s” to last a life time.

Edited by Mango
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Look at the picture and who is in it and where they are located.

PR department assembled picture not coaches but often this reflects internal viewpoint.

We had such a photo once for work and those on outside asked why they were placed there.

Bills-Offense.jpg

5 man OL (71 Bates I assume, 79 Brown, 60 Morse, 73 Dawkins, 75 Williams), Allen and 41 Gilliam.

Skill players (1 Sanders, 13 Davis, 19 McKenzie, 88 Knox, 14 Diggs, 26 Singletary, 11 Beasley)

Tackles are in center rather than guards. Sort of surprised not in on field order.

Sanders and Beasley in outside, related to missing games?

I think you are way overthinking it.  Many times in a created montage like this you are placing people based upon how they are angled to best fill space and see the numbers.  The guys on the left have their bodies more left and the guys to the right have their bodies to the right.  The exception is Bates and I think he was placed to balance out Gilliam.

I don’t think there was internal viewpoint - I think it was quickly let’s put together a photo of the starters/big play guys on offense - who do we have and what photo - ok let’s start putting o-line at top ok who fits where.  If you put them in the correct order their head positions and body positions would be way off and it would look funny. 

They tried to make it look somewhat natural.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

PR department assembled picture not coaches but often this reflects internal viewpoint.

We had such a photo once for work and those on outside asked why they were placed there.

Bills-Offense.jpg

5 man OL (71 Bates I assume, 79 Brown, 60 Morse, 73 Dawkins, 75 Williams), Allen and 41 Gilliam.

Skill players (1 Sanders, 13 Davis, 19 McKenzie, 88 Knox, 14 Diggs, 26 Singletary, 11 Beasley)

Tackles are in center rather than guards. Sort of surprised not in on field order.

The interior OL were on one side and the OTs and Gilliam were on the other.  Not really shocking.  Then in front, the biggest playmakers were in the center.

3 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Were they saying how great the Bills did, or that they just got lucky?

People are giving credit. Josh Allen is regarded as a star now. I listen to the main talk radio station here in Austin and they’ve been pretty high on the Bills as of late

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, djp14150 said:

it was posted after the game by many stat sites and retweeted by many.

Romo mentioned it during the game.

Good to know that at least one announcer recognized it

2 hours ago, Beerball said:

Heaps and heaps of praise are pouring in. Inferiority complexes have the capacity to turn joy into consternation and worry.

Heaps and heaps of grilled sardines are being served.  I don’t have to follow that sentence with anything relevant but I do like Pizza

8 hours ago, Doc said:

The interior OL were on one side and the OTs and Gilliam were on the other.  Not really shocking.  Then in front, the biggest playmakers were in the center.

Although... Positioning can clearly be related to their contribution in this particular game, which is why I would have put Doyle in for catching one of the TDs

10 hours ago, Shortchaz said:

But the two missed extra points 

That is Bass helping McD play 5D chess. Now he can still preach we have room for improvement. 

in all serious that had to feel like kicking a Cinder Block for Bass in those Temps. 

2 hours ago, wakingfane said:

Although... Positioning can clearly be related to their contribution in this particular game, which is why I would have put Doyle in for catching one of the TDs

Not enough room and he's a rookie.  Screw him.

;)

Media not talking about it enough afaic. 

That historic NFL multi first beatdown was against the #2 defense in the NFL too.

The Patriots were supposed to meet Brady in this years super bowl by a lot of media types...

As awesome as that complete devastation of Bill Belichick's team by literally crushing his desire to show the world it wasn't all Tom Brady...it was all ole Bill...WRONG!

He has announced he will be back for the 2020 season to boot.  

As much as I relish this win against the hated New England Patriots. I want to see this team crush the Chiefs and go on to beat the Bengals or Titans... while finally destroying the NFC Championship team in the big dance. 

14 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Bills-Offense.jpg

I can’t believe they didn’t include Duke Williams. 

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.