Which team would you want to face in the Super Bowl?

Scott7975

Who would you want to face in the Super Bowl?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. Not based on which team you think we have the best chance against which team would you want to face?

• Cowboys
    • Tampa Bay
    • Green Bay
    • Arizona
    • 49ers
    • Rams
    • I don't give a crap about revenge or any of that. Just bring me a trophy baby!!

On 1/17/2022 at 1:01 AM, Búfalo Blanco said:

Brady… We embarrassed Belichick finally after 2 decades, next week avenge last year’s AFC Championship, the week after avenge the Music City Miracle. Then, send Brady to retirement. The perfect playoff scenario to me now. 

Bills have embarrassed Belicheck during the drought it was just obviously fluke bounces though.  JA17 and this team including coaches gm owners have finally succeeded in getting the better talent to where it takes those flukes for Belicheck to win.  This year he got the wind and gave NE fans false hope.  It's gonna be that way until they have a new franchise QB.  How far will Jones develop we shall see but I don't worry he'll overtake the Josh Allen advantage.  It's a great future for Bills fans and I can also see JA17 being a good mentor for when he's ready to call it a HòF career.

On 1/16/2022 at 5:11 PM, Ross Murdock said:

I wish the Lions were a choice. Actually, why not beat the best? Which looks like Green Bay at this point...  But in reality, just winning a Super Bowl against anyone would be a huge achievement for the Bills...  And Buffalo!....  Go Steelers!! tonight only of course..  

was disappointed the Eagles weren't an option

On 1/18/2022 at 9:03 AM, Kwai San said:

We saw bits and pieces of it......some OBSCENELY LARGE men!!!

I wish i was one lol, im a big guy but im short and to lift heavy to get big, but these dudes are monster. I always wanted to be 6 '10"  500 pounds but thats never happening 💪💪

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I wish i was one lol, im a big guy but im short and to lift heavy to get big, but these dudes are monster. I always wanted to be 6 '10"  500 pounds but thats never happening 💪💪

Yeah I dunno where they grow those dudes buy dayam they wuz big!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.