Which team would you want to face in the Super Bowl?

Scott7975

Who would you want to face in the Super Bowl?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. Not based on which team you think we have the best chance against which team would you want to face?

• Cowboys
    • Tampa Bay
    • Green Bay
    • Arizona
    • 49ers
    • Rams
    • I don't give a crap about revenge or any of that. Just bring me a trophy baby!!

6 minutes ago, london_bills said:

I'm still trying to work out whether the chiefs or bengals would be harder for the next game

I think the Chiefs are harder.  They are more seasoned.  Bengals don't really scare me.

4 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Let's get to the Super Bowl before worrying about that. Secondly while the blowout yesterday was sweet and the Bills have ended the season on a 4 game win streak (now 5 with a playoff win) you can make a case that all the Bills did was beat up on 3 losing teams (Carolina, Atlanta and the Jets) and beating up on the Pats twice. But if you want to be pessimistic the Pats were really bad to end the season outside of blowing out the Jaguars. They lost to the Colts and Fins in ugly efforts when not playing the Bills. 

Now I think the Bills are peaking at the right time but lets not talk Super Bowl just yet.

I realize they still have to get there.  I just wanted to have a little fun and see who people would want to play most based on past demons.  This isn't really I'm thinking ahead to the super bowl type of thread.  Its more like who would you want to get revenge against the most if it was possible.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Not really the thread for it but I don't care, its my thread talk about what you want!  I think the Chiefs are harder.  They are more seasoned.  Bengals don't really scare me.

I realize they still have to get there.  I just wanted to have a little fun and see who people would want to play most based on past demons.  This isn't really I'm thinking ahead to the super bowl type of thread.  Its more like who would you want to get revenge against the most if it was possible.

I probably agree. Probably rather be at home

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Just want to get there could care less about who it's against, team is capable of beating anyone.

fair enough.  This is the first poll I ever made so Ill see if I can add that option since you are at least the second person with that outlook.

Edit: added an option for that.

Edited by Scott7975

51 minutes ago, london_bills said:

Beating brady is the obvious choice 

47 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Tampa’s O line is in trouble and beating the $#|+ out of Brady and causing him to retire would be a Dream

47 minutes ago, Success said:

Brady is the last box we haven't checked.

I'd go w/ the Bucs - if I felt like the refs could be objective.  

47 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I now want to CRUSH Tampa 

44 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Finish the revenge tour on Brady!

I'll probably get a couple of eye rolls for this but I want to play a team where I feel I'll get a fair shake from the officials. 

If you think that'll happen from Brady and TB then you're delusional and haven't paid attention.

Give me the inconsistent Cowboys. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

I'll probably get a couple of eye rolls for this but I want to play a team where I feel I'll get a fair shake from the officials. 

If you think that'll happen from Brady and TB then you're delusional and haven't paid attention.

I like all the opinions on this.  I just like hearing what people think.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

We can beat Tampa if we don't choke half a game away like our last match. However, from that 2nd half on a new Bills beginning started, we see a much more focused and motivated team that has won 5 games in a row. 

The refs won't completely hack the SB in front of millions.

I want to see the Buffalo Bills take something from Brady for once. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.