Boogie Basham quietly starting to emerge...

Hebert19

38 minutes ago, Logic said:

I’m having fun picturing this team with a full draft class worth of players added to it.

I can’t even guess what positions their first few picks will be spent on.  Lots of options.

Personally, I hope they load the offense up.

Corner has to be in the conversation with TreDavious being out with an ACL. Then again, McD has seemed to be more than capable at finding these guys late in the draft so I don’t know.

I think WR and RB are sneaky needs. Motor is probably one of my favorite players on the roster but if we could add an elite back we’re in good shape. I also cannot deny that a stud WR to go opposite of Diggs would be a good idea. Allen is our MVP, why not give him more toys to play with?

WR, RB, TE, NT, CB, LB 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

Corner has to be in the conversation with TreDavious being out with an ACL. Then again, McD has seemed to be more than capable at finding these guys late in the draft so I don’t know.

I think WR and RB are sneaky needs. Motor is probably one of my favorite players on the roster but if we could add an elite back we’re in good shape. I also cannot deny that a stud WR to go opposite of Diggs would be a good idea. Allen is our MVP, why not give him more toys to play with?

WR, RB, TE, NT, CB, LB 

I think cornerback is the biggest need with Tre out and Wallace a free agent.

All time classic football name:  Fair Hooker WR Cleveland Browns in the early 70's.  He wasn't half bad either.

Don Meredith on Fair Hooker:  "Interesting name, but I've never met one". (During first ever Monday Night Football game)

Edited by cwater10
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

52 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

WR, RB, TE, NT, CB, LB 

I’d also still like to see them add a quality guard to compete with Bates and Williams. 

But yeah, if they could add some speed at RB and WR, that would be optimal. Keep this offense loaded.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, cwater10 said:

All time classic football name:  Fair Hooker WR Cleveland Browns in the early 70's.  He wasn't half bad either.

Don Meredith on Fair Hooker:  "Interesting name, but I've never met one". (During first ever Monday Night Football game)

Different era. That would get him fired today. 

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

From the wiki page for Amon: 

Amun (US: /ˈɑːmən/; also Amon, Ammon, Amen; Ancient Egyptian: jmn, reconstructed as /jaˈmaːnuw/ (Old Egyptian and early Middle Egyptian) → /ʔaˈmaːnəʔ/ (later Middle Egyptian) → /ʔaˈmoːn/ (Late Egyptian); Coptic: ⲁⲙⲟⲩⲛ; Greek Ἄμμων Ámmōn, Ἅμμων Hámmōn) was a major ancient Egyptian deity who appears as a member of the Hermopolitan Ogdoad. Amun was attested from the Old Kingdom together with his wife Amunet. With the 11th Dynasty (c. 21st century BC), Amun rose to the position of patron deity of Thebes by replacing Montu.[1]

After the rebellion of Thebes against the Hyksos and with the rule of Ahmose I (16th century BC), Amun acquired national importance, expressed in his fusion with the Sun god, Ra, as Amun-Ra (alternatively spelled Amon-Ra or Amun-Re).

Yep. You can't beat the fusion of Amon and the Sun God.

Equanimeous, take a back seat to your brother.

Isn't that the name of the villain from Thunder Cats?

I’ve been following the boogie situation a lot it is frustrating to me that he has been a DNP a lot of the year and now they are counting on him to make plays in the playoffs he should’ve been playing all along so that he got experience for now and yes he is playing better was starting to worry about spending a second round pick that wasn’t giving us production this year

5 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

He’s way better than Shaq and I think he’ll be better than Rousseau in the end too. Boogie can set the edge and he has a nice spin move too and has nice bend. He’s gotten 3.5 sacks yet he’s only dressed for 9 games and at a limited snap count at that. Rousseau has 4.0 sacks but he’s started 18 games for us. Sounds to me like Boogie has done more with less.

Rousseau has been a more complete player since day 1. Excellent against the run, still needs work on pass rush. Those picks will turn out real well.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.