KC win puts Bills in better spot

Bluegrass Bill

Looking at the playoff scenarios I feel like a KC win tonight puts us in a better spot moving forward. If the Chiefs lose we host Cincy next weekend, and they lok like the better team at this point. Not to mention they just beat the Chiefs. If we can go to KC and win next weekend, I think we have a very real shot of hosting the championship game in Orchard Park, because the Bengals could knock off Tennessee. I don't see any way the Steelers go into Tennessee and win next weekend. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 11
  • Dislike 2

1 minute ago, Bluegrass Bill said:

Looking at the playoff scenarios I feel like a KC win tonight puts us in a better spot moving forward. If the Chiefs lose we host Cincy next weekend, and they lok like the better team at this point. Not to mention they just beat the Chiefs. If we can go to KC and win next weekend, I think we have a very real shot of hosting the championship game in Orchard Park, because the Bengals could knock off Tennessee. I don't see any way the Steelers go into Tennessee and win next weekend. 

Cincinnati is not there yet.  I’d take them at home vs going to KC 8 days a week

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 28
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, harryS said:

way overthinking this if you believe playing Cincy at home is more difficult than KC on the road

I think he is saying beat KC next week and there is a chance the AFC Championship game is at home vs Cincy, instead of in Tennessee vs the Titans. Either way, we need to beat KC.  

Edited by buffaloboyinATL
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Bluegrass Bill said:

How?

KC Losing gives Buffalo a home game 

are you worried about the Bungles?

They are too cocky and narrowly beat the Raiders with an interim HC

Competition — Steelers, Browns and Ravens

All 3 may be looking for a QB next season 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I think he is saying beat KC next week and there is a chance the AFC Championship game is at home vs Cinci, instead of in Tennessee vs the Titans. Either way, we need to beat KC.  

Yeah, that is the biggest thing for me. The chance to play at home in the AFCCG

• Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Bluegrass Bill said:

The only way the Bills can host the AFCC at Orchard Park is for the Steelers to beat the Chiefs (Today) and the Titans (Next Week) and us taking care of the Bengals at home.

It is possible depending on which Steelers offense will show up.   If it happens, it will be beautiful and symbolic of passing the baton from Rothelisberger to Allen 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2

1 minute ago, ganesh said:

The only way the Bills can host the AFCC at Orchard Park is for the Steelers to beat the Chiefs (Today) and the Titans (Next Week) and us taking care of the Bengals at home.

It is possible depending on which Steelers offense will show up.   If it happens, it will be beautiful and symbolic of passing the baton from Rothelisberger to Allen 

Not true.   Bills beat Chiefs.  Bengals beat Titans.  AFC CG is Bengals @ Bills. 

• Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.