Lot of Chief fans terrified of prospect of facing the Bills next week...

Big Turk

3 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

it is impossible to choke so badly that literally everything the other team does is measured from a historic perspective.

Additionally, choking so badly is Mac going 10 for 35, for 175 yards and 4 pics, which wasn’t the case.

The most terrifying thing fans around the country should take away from the Bills record setting performance against the Patriots…is the Fact that the Patriots weren’t actually terrible.

The Pats probably could have beat anyone but Buffalo and KC that played this round with their effort. The Bills had 7 “real” possessions in the game - KC-Pitt did that in the first half due to collective futility for the first 25 minutes. 

Saturday is what happens when the offense leaves no meat on the bone.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, wettlaufer said:

What an incredibly cocky fan base, at least on those boards. They are widely misinformed on the Bills' and Allen's stats, both in the aggregate and situationally. The collective mind of that board is also deep in the gutter. What a sewer of a message board.

Not a shot at you, but I have come to the conclusion that the collective fan base of every team are "cocky" when their team experiences some success....our fanbase is no different...it's all part of the fun of being a fan...for some.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Chiefs Planet is where the lowest class and lowest IQ football fans gather to wallow in filth.  It is truly impressive that they manage to gather that many mouth breathing degenerates in one place.  It is difficult to tell if they actually believe all the garbage that they spew, or if they are overcompensating for their insecurities.  

5 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Chiefs Planet is where the lowest class and lowest IQ football fans gather to wallow in filth.  It is truly impressive that they manage to gather that many mouth breathing degenerates in one place.  It is difficult to tell if they actually believe all the garbage that they spew, or if they are overcompensating for their insecurities.  

Have you ever visited PPP?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Buftex said:

Not a shot at you, but I have come to the conclusion that the collective fan base of every team are "cocky" when their team experiences some success....our fanbase is no different...it's all part of the fun of being a fan...for some.

To our defense I still think half of our fanbase is just waiting to be disappointed every week haha 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Mattymafia said:

Their message board is the worst. Lots of wishes for raping and death of the bills players. Missouri people do not seem very nice.

Yeah.  Then again it's a message board, so I don't blame Missouri.  Any internet degenerate from anywhere can post anything. 

McBeane built this team to beat KC, that's exactly what they're gonna do.

10 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

It's a ***** disgrace

Honestly this message board is the only one I've come across with a Code of Conduct. Mostly all of them are profanity laced with lewd comments and insults.

It's funny because most of them also consider Bills fans no class uncivilized savages. Go figure.... 

Let’s be real many Chiefs fans think Nick Wright is a sports reporter. It’s like putting Bills super fan Mark “Dallas is Going Down” Miller on a national broadcast sports show and expecting objectivity.

Here are some facts Chiefs fans: there has never been a receiving duo (Kelce Hill) to lead their team in receiving yards for 6 consecutive seasons as the #1 and #2. The end is nigh for the Chiefs offense if they continue to depend heavily on those two. Kelce is 32 (same age as Gronk) and is quickly approaching the end of his prime. Once Kelce slips and there are signs he is, they are finished. The Bills handled Kelce and Hill in week 5 with man defense from Neal on Kelce, and White on Hill with Poyer & Hyde covering the deep shots. Other teams followed suit. The Chiefs stagnated on offense and only recently have they incorporated younger playmakers to help keep defenses honest. The new proficiency of the Chiefs offense is based on Mahomes ability to get the ball out to open underneath receivers and letting them get YAC. 

While we lost Tre White, we also played the Chiefs without Milano. If Siran Neal covers Kelce and Dane Jackson can track Hill with help from Hyde and Poyer, that leaves Milano and Edmunds to clean up the McKinnon check downs, or Mahomes scrambles. 

Where the matchup skews heavily to the Bills is the front 4’s ability to generate pass rush while keeping Mahomes clamped down in the pocket or scrambling backwards for his life. The Bills heavy use of rotation means they will always be sending fresh bodies at Mahomes. The Chiefs don’t have this kind of depth on defense, so the game comes down to the Chiefs ability to play with a lead and prevent the Bills from getting after Mahomes. 

I suspect the Bills defense is successful in keeping the Chiefs out of the end zone on 50% of their drives with a special emphasis on preventing them from reaching the endzone and settling for field goals and turn over on downs. 

If the Bills offense plays their game; limits turnovers, getting good balance from Allen & Singletary runs, converts in the Red Zone, the Chiefs will be defeated for a second year in a row the playoffs in humiliating fashion.  

Chiefs fans don’t understand this team was built to dismantle their offense. It will happen again. 

15 hours ago, Steptide said:

I'll say again what I've been saying for a few weeks, it all comes down to daboll and how he calls this game. Last year, I thought our offense was underwhelming in the playoffs. There was a serious lack of creativity. Obviously that wasn't the case Saturday night against the Patriots, but we'll see what happens this Sunday. Daboll needs to keep using mckenzie for the run game and singletary for quick screens. I'd also consider using mckenzie in the slot as Bease hasent had a huge impact lately 

Agreed.  Especially McKenzie starting over Beasley in the slot.  He is the future in that position. 

14 hours ago, JohnNord said:

It goes both ways though.  KC looked unstoppable through the 2nd and 3rd quarter.  I am a little worried how the defense will handle the speed on KC between Hill, McKinnon, Hardman etc.  

But then again, Pittsburgh’s offense was so crappy that the defense probably got gassed very early on.   

Either way, one very good team in going to be going home Sunday

Steelers defensive line wore out…early in the game they were absolutely dominating.  we have a deep defensive line rotation for the very purpose of consistently being able to pressure mahomes.

15 hours ago, Steptide said:

I'll say again what I've been saying for a few weeks, it all comes down to daboll and how he calls this game. Last year, I thought our offense was underwhelming in the playoffs. There was a serious lack of creativity. Obviously that wasn't the case Saturday night against the Patriots, but we'll see what happens this Sunday. Daboll needs to keep using mckenzie for the run game and singletary for quick screens. I'd also consider using mckenzie in the slot as Bease hasent had a huge impact lately 

Our receivers just couldn’t win against grabby man coverage anymore since they were all injured…tough to pin it on Daboll.  Beasley had a broken leg…diggs had a torn oblique…Davis had an ankle injury I think.  As a matter of fact it seems like the pats continue trying to replicate that KC defensive gameplan from the afc championship game with arguably better defensive talent and it is not going very well for them lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.