Lot of Chief fans terrified of prospect of facing the Bills next week...

Big Turk

29 minutes ago, zow2 said:

A lot of KC fans are kind of dismissing the Steelers game later and thinking about next week.  That’s bad karma.  I felt that way about us in game #1 vs Pittsburgh.

Given the way KC's D has played it wouldn't surprise me given the fact that Ju Ju is coming back that Ben pulls one out of his hat to win but i'm actually hoping he doesn't so Josh can put a beat down on the Chiefs so there is no BS from their fan base that if we would have played the Bills we would have beat you & all that ! 

And we know that's how it would go from them so i hope the stars align to do just that & beat them in the play offs despite beating them during the season to show yes the Bills are the better of the 2 and dispel any excuses while on the way to a SB !! 

GO BILLS !! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Their fans may be nervous but I guarantee you their players are not. 

Should be a great game. Bills have the biggest chip on their shoulders right now.

Chiefs moved Jones back to DT where he belongs and acquired Melvin Ingram and it's made a huge difference for their D.

Personally I think it'd be great if we got Cincy and took advantage of their inexperience

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

15 minutes ago, T master said:

Given the way KC's D has played it wouldn't surprise me given the fact that Ju Ju is coming back that Ben pulls one out of his hat to win but i'm actually hoping he doesn't so Josh can put a beat down on the Chiefs so there is no BS from their fan base that if we would have played the Bills we would have beat you & all that ! 

And we know that's how it would go from them so i hope the stars align to do just that & beat them in the play offs despite beating them during the season to show yes the Bills are the better of the 2 and dispel any excuses while on the way to a SB !! 

GO BILLS !! 

i'd rather just have the easier path.  you know who wins smack talk wars?  fans of teams who win the super bowl

We went to the Bills game in Kansas City in October. Josh played a great game there in a very hostile environment.

Arrowhead is built with incredible acoustics. Even after the long halftime weather delay & with the stadium only 60% full, the crowd noise was still deafening.

I know we are capable of beating them again, but it’s going to take another great offensive & defensive effort. But right now I’m just replaying in my mind the best all around Buffalo game in many, many years!  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

This is hilarious...it's kinda 50/50 with some posters terrified and others not believing the Bills can do this to the Chiefs.

"Scared sh*tless of Buffalo.

Just hope Josh Allen is gracious enough to use lube."

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341882&page=90

at half buffalo was up 24-13.  It could have been more.  They had the early turnover starting on KC side that they didn’t get points on.

Seriously?

“NE is not adjusting and playing right into Buffalo's hands. 

Imagine how awesome we would look if a team played single man coverage on Cheetah for the first half.

That's how bad NE is doing making playcalls.

Allen saw 1 high, called overs. Threw the ball way behind the WR and still gained 22 yards. NE is just choking on both sides of the ball, it's not the greatness of Buffalo”

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.