1/16/22 - Around the NFL - NFL Super Wildcard Weekend 8:15 PM ET - Steelers @ the Chiefs

BuffaloBill

52 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Really? You keep posting the same junk all night. Contrary to your fears we had the #1 defense in total yards, passing defense, #3 in takeaways and wait for it......#1 in points allowed. The first 2 we led by wide margins. Not to mention our offense finishing 5th overall in total yards, #3 in points scored and led the league in point differential. Not to mention we have the most physically gifted QB to ever play in the NFL.

Maybe you were aware of these facts, maybe you weren't. Either way you should start acting accordingly.

Road playoff games are but tougher,  I hope you end up being correct but I just don't see it with our defence and missing our best defensive player in White. Allen does give me hope

Edited by Niagara Dude

2 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Road playoff games are but tougher,  I hope you correct but I just don't see it with our defence and missing our best defensive player in White.

You really give off serious beta energy. Sack up man. Stop putting out your pathetic thoughts into the universe. 

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Pitt had absolutely no business being in the playoffs. Absolutely pathetic showing. 

Anyone know when they usually released next weeks schedule? ReallY don’t want to wait until tomorrow night. 

I think after this weekend…Injuries, the 4th Down Calls and going for 2 points to win it…(which I do endorse)

Cost the AFC… Justin Herbert/Chargers and Jackson/Ravens in the playoffs.  And in their place was Raiders and Steelers.

Having QBs with a dynamic quality like Herbert and Jackson, just make each game a great possibility for something special to happen.

To lose those players, it makes the playoffs from a “entertainment product” perspective…not as strong as it could of been.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.