1/16/22 - Around the NFL - NFL Super Wildcard Weekend 8:15 PM ET - Steelers @ the Chiefs

BuffaloBill

All these trick plays around the goal line rely on blocking/holding/pushing off from the guy who eventually gets the ball. Cause it’s near the LOS it’s impossible to defend. You need to flatten everyone at the snap to be safe and blow it up. I hate Reid.

Edited by Best Williams Available
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

I just don’t want Collinsworth calling our game!!!!!! I can’t fuggin stand the guy

Very likely going to get the late Sunday slot but it'll be Nantz and Romo.

NBC will probably get the Saturday night slot (SF/GB).

2 minutes ago, Best Williams Available said:

All these trick plays around the goal line rely on blocking/holding/pushing off from the guy who eventually gets the ball. Cause it’s near the LOS it’s impossible to defend. You need to flatten everyone at the snap to be safe and blow it up. I hate Reid.

They also need the refs to ignore all the holding. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

By adding two rookie pass rushers?

Yea. Whoever wins that game will win the conference IMO.

Groot, Boogie and Spencer Brown. Bills will play physical this time. Bills will run to slow down the rush than hit them with deep balls. On DEfense play zone and pound the ***** out of there WR and Kelce.

Edited by Kellyhero68

Looking at the tv slots for next weekend.  Fox had the Early Saturday game.  CBS has Saturday night and early Sunday.  NBC has late Sunday.  We know Tampa Bay on NBC Sunday night because of the Monday night game and CBS has a deal with the AFC from here on out.  Then Fox will get GB vs SF early Saturday.  So Bills vs Chiefs is which ever slot NFL wants.  Either late Saturday or Early Sunday.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, SCBills said:

McDermott better be all over the refs in pregame about KC’s hold/dare to throw a flag style. 

There will be calls made to league officiating office this week and McD needs to start with asking why we have the least illegal use of hands or defensive holding called against us 

Then show the Chiefs tape 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.