1/16/22 - Around the NFL - NFL Super Wildcard Weekend 8:15 PM ET - Steelers @ the Chiefs

BuffaloBill

Just now, stevestojan said:

You think on a neutral field it would be Buffalo -3? I’m not arguing just curious on your thoughts. 

Home field is only worth 1 or 1.5 points these days.  On a neutral field, I think it’s a push.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I hope not , just because I don’t want Collinsworth on the commentary. Earlier he said Mahomes was the only QB that would throw back across his body. Pretty sure Josh did that a few weeks ago in NE. He’s just an a$$

Yep unfortunately playing the Chiefs brings an almost certain Collinsworth Ballwash Bowl II into play

• Vomit 1
  • Angry 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Pretty wild that I’ve changed the channel now on two Wild Card Games today.  What a garbage day of football sandwiching the one good game. 

Yep. PIT and PHL were not good enough to be in the playoffs . Dumb move to expand . I guess even a bad football game gets ratings though. 

15 minutes ago, billybob71 said:

chiefs will put up points, but if our line keeps playing like they have Bills will also. could be epic game and it won't be the last time they meet in playoffs, get ready to watch it for the next several years.

Steelers D was holding up cause of D line. Inept O got D gassed then KC started rolling. We rotate DL we can hold up longer.

3 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Well, at least there was ONE good football game today....this one and the early one are not very entertaining.

I mean the middle one was close but that was a terrible game too. Two teams playing garbage football and non stop penalties.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.