1/16/22 - Around the NFL - NFL Super Wildcard Weekend 8:15 PM ET - Steelers @ the Chiefs

BuffaloBill

Just now, stevestojan said:

My guess is the line opens at KC -3.5 (3 points for home field and 0.5 because it’s the Chiefs.) The money will move it to -2.5 by kickoff. 

That’s my guess right now. 

I think it will open at KC -1 and move to pick ‘em

Just now, Weatherman said:

3 OL 8 yards downfield when that screen was thrown.  NFL wants KC in the SB.  

yep. its amazing. bills have marginal plays that ALWAYS get flagged. KC whole offense is these screens where these guys are downfield. need a good ref crew next week.

tj watt getting held every play - keep yelling at the ref

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

They look scary,  Steelers playing zone and they have a pass rush

Compared to what? We just put up 47 and won by 30 against a better opponent in subzero windchill on only 7 drives. We looked better yesterday than KC does tonight, Allen looked better than Mahomes does and our running attack looked better than KC's does.

It’s the Bills fault that the Steelers got into the playoffs effectively giving the Chiefs a first round bye.  This team might have the worst offense I’ve ever seen in the playoffs.  Chargers should be beating up on the Chiefs right now.  

Edited by Weatherman

Just now, CorkScrewHill said:

Why do you call yourself BIGFOOTspaceman .. just looking at the history of your posts and it is clear you are a Gigantic Troll not a sasquatch. You really need a life if this is how you spend your time.  It is almost like you have a personal dispute with the Bills org / Josh Allen. Seriously .. try to look at a little of the bright side. We had 17 years to be down and sad .. do we really need to have your little rain cloud after we pole-axed the hated Patriots a mere 24 hrs ago.

Kelce will get some catches no doubt, but eat alive .. a little too early to slit our wrists.

BigfootSpaceman is an old nickname and a long story…it’s not Bills related so I can send you the story over private message. 

Im just looking at possible scenarios for next week. It’s just my opinion.  I have moved on but you guys keep bringing it back up….agree to disagree?

I could be in the minority but i’ll welcome a return to KC.  We play very good football on the road.  And will have that chip from last year.  Chiefs fans think they will have the revenge factor from earlier this season.  But i do believe an AFC championship loss carry’s more revenge weight 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.