1/16/22 - Around the NFL - NFL Super Wildcard Weekend 8:15 PM ET - Steelers @ the Chiefs

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Ya I'm worried because I don't recall any top tier receivers in the games since white got injured.

The next openents may really show what our secondary is made of.

Tom Brady and company was the one instance and that became a struggle (although we adjusted well in the 2nd half).

The Bills will need to be prepared to score 30 at minimum, but I think we have the horses to do it.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

My schedule guess: 

Sat early: Bengals at Titans 

Sat Late: Bills at Chiefs

Sun early: 49ers at Packers 

Sun late: Rams/Cards @ Bucs 

**idt they’ll put both divisional games on the same day but I think they’d prefer the 9ers in the late window on Sunday as opposed to the early Saturday 

They always stagger the AFC/NFC games.  It's never both of the same conference games on the same day.

Edited by ColoradoBills

I really believe we need to use Mackenzie more in this game over Beasley,  he looked so explosive yesterday and we cannot allow them to double Diggs without concern about getting burned for a big play from one of our other guys.  Knox and Mackenzie will get single coverage and need to make big plays

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

Yep and in 2 hours once the Chiefs have won tonight’s game by 30 points they will be back up to 2.5 or more. 

Doubt it. Teams that lost by 18 at home to the same team are rarely favored, especially when the other team is on a 5 game win streak and just won by 30.

5 minutes ago, Mark92 said:

So will it be KC vs Buffalo on Sunday Night? 

I hope not , just because I don’t want Collinsworth on the commentary. Earlier he said Mahomes was the only QB that would throw back across his body. Pretty sure Josh did that a few weeks ago in NE. He’s just an a$$

Just now, IronyAbounds said:

Once again Brady catches a break; the Bucs get an opponent that will have to play with short rest. I really don't like having a playoff game on Monday night. It puts the winner of that game at a guaranteed disadvantage.

the monday night playoff game is an awful idea.  But as long as it makes NFL more money, they don’t care.  No team should have less rest than their opponent in the playoffs unless we’re talking 13 vs 14 days.  

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

I really believe we need to use Mackenzie more in this game over Beasley,  he looked so explosive yesterday and we cannot allow them to double Diggs without concern about getting burned for a big play from one of our other guys.  Knox and Mackenzie will get single coverage and need to make big plays

Agree, we need to have our own version of Tyreek and Travis threats to counter KC.  

Just now, Evian said:

Doubt it. Teams that lost by 18 at home to the same team are rarely favored, especially when the other team is on a 5 game win streak and just won by 30.

Whatever dude. You’re exhausting. We will all know what the line is soon enough. And we will all see what it is through the week and at game time. I’ll stick to my belief, you stick to yours. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.