1/16/22 - Around the NFL - NFL Super Wildcard Weekend 8:15 PM ET - Steelers @ the Chiefs

BuffaloBill

3 minutes ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

I just think they will.  KC knows Edmunds can’t keep up with him and they’ll expose the middle of the field leaving Edmunds playing him one on one. 

Oh KC gets to decide how the Bills cover him? Did you even watch the first matchup? 

1 minute ago, Sharky7337 said:

Ya I'm worried because I don't recall any top tier receivers in the games since white got injured.

The next openents may really show what our secondary is made of.

We played Tampa Bay.  

Tre White isn’t locking down Tyreek Hill.  He’s too fast for any corner.   You have to bracket him anyway. 

The other option is Cinci with Chase, Higgins and Boyd. 

• Like (+1) 1

I was telling my 12 year old son that this is what old QBs look like as we watched Big Ben get sacked or overthrow someone. He assumes that Brady is the norm because thats all he has ever known.  As much as Big Ben might still have some competitive fire, physically he cannot perform. It would take a supreme effort of the ages for him to be able to squeeze out whatever he might have left in the tank and win this game. He is running on fumes now!

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Evian said:

Tennessee is -2.5 vs Cincinatti

Kansas City was -2.5. It is now Bills -1. 

You can actually already bet those lines.

Yep and in 2 hours once the Chiefs have won tonight’s game by 30 points they will be back up to 2.5 or more. 

Just now, Livinginthepast said:

I was telling my 12 year old son that this is what old QBs look like as we watched Big Ben get sacked or overthrow someone. He assumes that Brady is the norm because thats all he has ever known.  As much as Big Ben might still have some competitive fire, physically he cannot perform. It would take a supreme effort of the ages for him to be able to squeeze out whatever he might have left in the tank and win this game. He is running on fumes now!

Gives me flashbacks of Kelly

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

He’s also just playing not to get hurt at this point. 

7 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I think the winner of Rams/Cardinals will play the Bucs Sunday…I don’t see them making a team who played Monday night turn around for a Saturday game 

Once again Brady catches a break; the Bucs get an opponent that will have to play with short rest. I really don't like having a playoff game on Monday night. It puts the winner of that game at a guaranteed disadvantage.

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

We played Tampa Bay.  

Tre White isn’t locking down Tyreek Hill.  He’s too fast for any corner.   You have to bracket him anyway. 

The other option is Cinci with Chase, Higgins and Boyd. 

Ya I'd rather not have to cover Cincinnati if I had a choice I know that sounds odd

Edited by Sharky7337

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.