1/16/22 - Around the NFL - NFL Super Wildcard Weekend 4:30 PM ET - Niners at the Boys

BuffaloBill

Super contest here!

All the smarty pantses are on the 9ers. So was I early, notwithstanding that I’d bet the Cowgirls to win the woeful NFC-E. But Jimmy G may be one of the best looking men in America, but as a QB?

Meh.

He’s no Josh Allen, no Paddy Mahomes, no Aaron Rodgers, no GOAT!

And Prescott is quite decent at a 64% completion rate in the Playoffs, 5 TDs, 2 INTs in 3 games.

Take the Girls to Win & Cover.

• Agree 1

Jimmy Johnson can eat a dick. He just lit a fire in me again to hate the cowgirls

Said in 1993 that he knew the Cowgirls would beat our Bills. He didn't even need to mention the Bills for what he was talking about (cowgirls vs 49ers game)

Edited by Protocal69

I am really looking forward to this game and will be cheering big time for the 49ers.

I just don't see them pulling off the victory, however.

I'm just praying for good, close games today.

Other than praying Pitt beats KC, I really don't care who wins and loses today, especially with the NFC games.

I figure if we make it to the SB, we are going to be facing a really good NFC team.  SO be it.  Which one it is doesn't really bother me.

47 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

This feels like the only real playoff game of the day

Really disappointing so far, especially how much they've tried to hype us this weekend. Usually the wild card round is great but so far it's been two duds and one good albeit really sloppy game.

Looking forward to the divisional round.

42 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Really disappointing so far, especially how much they've tried to hype us this weekend. Usually the wild card round is great but so far it's been two duds and one good albeit really sloppy game.

If you consider our game a dud, you are not much of a Bills fan, are you.

• Eyeroll 1

54 minutes ago, Rampage said:

You are calling the Bills game a "dud"?? 

Edited by Fan in Chicago

5 hours ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Super contest here!

All the smarty pantses are on the 9ers. So was I early, notwithstanding that I’d bet the Cowgirls to win the woeful NFC-E. But Jimmy G may be one of the best looking men in America, but as a QB?

Meh.

He’s no Josh Allen, no Paddy Mahomes, no Aaron Rodgers, no GOAT!

And Prescott is quite decent at a 64% completion rate in the Playoffs, 5 TDs, 2 INTs in 3 games.

Take the Girls to Win & Cover.

Agree.  

Two most important things to me are QB play and team defense/ability to force turnovers.  I give the edge to Dallas in both.  I like Dallas by 8.

4 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

Jimmy Johnson can eat a dick. He just lit a fire in me again to hate the cowgirls

Said in 1993 that he knew the Cowgirls would beat our Bills. He didn't even need to mention the Bills for what he was talking about (cowgirls vs 49ers game)

Yeah I've heard him say this before. He says he thought we were a real good team but sloppy, and he knew we'd turn the ball over in the big game

4 minutes ago, Heels20X6 said:

Hope he doesn’t get Covid from those filthy, dirty Cowboy fans…

seriously tho Diggs, be safe…

Shhhh,  mysteriously no one is having to sit out for Covid in the playoffs.  Me thinks you will not see any big name players forced to sit.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.