1/16/22 - Around the NFL - NFL Super Wildcard Weekend 1:05 ET - Eagles at Bucs

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Bruffalo said:

This game is a car crash. 

At least the Bills looked unstoppable, they couldn't do anything wrong.

The Eagles can't stop machine gunning themselves in the foot.  Hurts is playing like he bet on the other team.

Hot take: Patriots would have beat either of Cinci or Vegas yesterday had that been their draw.

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

Hot take: Patriots would have beat either of Cinci or Vegas yesterday had that been their draw.

I don't know that they would be able to keep up with the Bengals, if Chase/Burrow gets hot they're about as good as you can get.

Vegas though, absolutely.  They would have been outcoached hard.

I'm not someone who ever hated Brady like some do, but I'm about to turn of the game..not because it is a blowout..but the Brady this, Brady that, Brady, Brady, Brady.   Is there ANTYHING they are saying to us that we haven't heard before. 

I know they have data on this, more than we do, but who actually likes to watch the game and doesn't get sick of hearing his name over and over?

4 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

I'm not someone who ever hated Brady like some do, but I'm about to turn of the game..not because it is a blowout..but the Brady this, Brady that, Brady, Brady, Brady.   Is there ANTYHING they are saying to us that we haven't heard before. 

I know they have data on this, more than we do, but who actually likes to watch the game and doesn't get sick of hearing his name over and over?

Brady, Brady, Brady, he is 44 and still doing this, Brady, Gronk, Brady

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.