Does Jerry Sullivan still think Micah and friends should be ‘embarrassed’?

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

Semantics dude. They were pissed off that they got ran all over. They should have been. And they blew that team out the next two times to avenge it.

Why pretend that's not a thing?

Who's pretending Jerry Sullivan isn't piece of *****? 

58 minutes ago, Reks Ryan said:

He did try to take credit.   This is from his article he wrote after the Perfect Game. 

"Sometimes, a great team needs a crisis, something to draw out its best. Maybe it started after that first Patriots game, when the defensive guys felt they had been disrespected"

And he's wrong as always. The Tampa game was the difference. I give more credit to Brady for turning the Bills around.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, FLFan said:

Well their was a poster in the game thread last night who stated the Bills defense was mediocre as the score was 33 to 3.  Perhaps that was Jerry.  

He was sited in box with Kraft during game.  Do you really think he'd be posting on the wall from stadium when chatting with opponent owner?

1 hour ago, Reks Ryan said:

He did try to take credit.   This is from his article he wrote after the Perfect Game. 

"Sometimes, a great team needs a crisis, something to draw out its best. Maybe it started after that first Patriots game, when the defensive guys felt they had been disrespected"

What a joke lol

A troll is gonna troll 

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

I have such a low opinion of Sully that I really believe he wrote a positive article - at least partially - to prove his critics wrong.  "Look, I'm not always a Negative Nancy.  I am capable of saying something positive when the Bills do something absolutely historic."  

I never liked his journalism because he never told me anything I didn't already know.  He never broke a story.  He didn't have insider knowledge.  He certainly wasn't a master explainer of Xs and Os.  He offered no great insights.   

He simply whined.  It was never something I enjoyed so I stopped reading him years ago.  

Thank you. I absolutely guarantee you that's why he wrote the positive article. 

Sully is never wrong, in his own mind. 

So many people came to that idiots rescue in the concept of real journalism I want to know what he had to say after this last game did he have anything positive to say I certainly don’t see anything from a press conference standpoint

If you’re gonna be an ass to our bills players at least have the guts to also call out whenever they have been excellent

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

So many people came to that idiots rescue in the concept of real journalism I want to know what he had to say after this last game did he have anything positive to say I certainly don’t see anything from a press conference standpoint

If you’re gonna be an ass to our bills players at least have the guts to also call out whenever they have been excellent

Sullivan: Bills celebrate real home playoff game with near-perfect performance

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

We are not gonna ban anyone who doesn’t share your opinion.  Get Over Yourself.

No *****, it's tongue and cheek, get over yourself for not being able to read between the lines. Chirst you mods are ridiculous

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.