Does Jerry Sullivan still think Micah and friends should be ‘embarrassed’?

BuffaloBill

There are some posters on here that are way worse than Sullivan week after week.  It has been interesting these posters have nothing to say after the perfect performance.  I figured they would be bashing the kicking game this week but I am pleased they are hiding till next week. 

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Oh no, that's exactly right. Jerry was talking about enduring years of disrespect from the media while glaring towards the back corner where you know who lurks. 

He better watch messing with Hughes. He'll treat him like that ref and chase his ass out of the room. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

There are some posters on here that are way worse than Sullivan week after week.  It has been interesting these posters have nothing to say after the perfect performance.  I figured they would be bashing the kicking game this week but I am pleased they are hiding till next week

Oh no.  They will start showing up tomorrow and get rolling by Friday.

On 1/16/2022 at 9:24 AM, Steptide said:

If there's any buffalo reporter that will find a negative about last night, it'll be Jerry Sullivan. He'll probably write an article about how the bills defense gave up a late 4th quarter touchdown 🙄

well, if Cam Lewis turns his head he stops that TD.  

10 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

There are some posters on here that are way worse than Sullivan week after week.  It has been interesting these posters have nothing to say after the perfect performance.  I figured they would be bashing the kicking game this week but I am pleased they are hiding till next week. 

that kicking game was odd.  I was reading (I think Christie) who said you can't feel your foot and almost guess where the ball is when it's that cold.  Sounded odd, but perhaps that's what happened? 

14 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Some of them popped up in the KC game thread predicting doom. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/16/2022 at 9:24 AM, Steptide said:

If there's any buffalo reporter that will find a negative about last night, it'll be Jerry Sullivan. He'll probably write an article about how the bills defense gave up a late 4th quarter touchdown 🙄

Or that NE outscored Buffalo in the 3rd quarter. Lol

On 1/16/2022 at 9:08 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Jerry can pound salt

Why?  If ANYTHING Sully has ever said made Hyde or Poyer reach deep down and add something more to their game, GREAT!  We can use everything we can get.  

Why would you dislike that as a fan?

• Eyeroll 1

From anything i've ever read that Jerry has written he always looks for the bad that the team does & try's to put them down every chance he gets it would be fine with me if they just skipped over him entirely at the after game pressers .

And especially when they win the big one ...

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Why?  If ANYTHING Sully has ever said made Hyde or Poyer reach deep down and add something more to their game, GREAT!  We can use everything we can get.  

Why would you dislike that as a fan?

The problem is he has made comments like this for 2 decades.  Granted, they have deserved it for 95% of that time but when you are talking to professional athletes that were still leading the AFC East, you're just trolling for a reaction.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.