Does Jerry Sullivan still think Micah and friends should be ‘embarrassed’?

BuffaloBill

Jerry has been a lightening rod to the Bills organization. During the drought era there were times when the Bills deserved what he was dishing up.  The exchange above was a low blow on his part and could have been phrased sooooo differently. As simple as, “Micah everyone knows this is a tough loss, what will you do to digest it and let the sour taste out of your mouth?”

Where was Jerry last night?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BuffaloBill said:

Jerry has been a lightening rod to the Bills organization. During the drought era there were times when the Bills deserved what he was dishing up.  The exchange above was a low blow on his part and could have been phrased sooooo differently. As simple as, “Micah everyone knows this is a tough loss, what will you do to digest it and let the sour taste out of your mouth?”

They should both have Jerry sit down and ask him if he's embarrassed for the pats 🤣

9 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

No one deserves a wet dung pie which Jerry served except Jerry and Coach Billicheat and Kraft.

Jerry was shown in same box as Kraft last night during game.

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Jerry for unsung Hero. That single word seemed to galvanize this team. And I have to really thank him for his boring angry schtick 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 6

Come to think about it 

Jerry relit the fire 🔥 that started to smolder.  

so. Maybe that’s a good thing 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Jerry for unsung Hero. That single word seemed to galvanize this team. And I have to really thank him for his boring angry schtick 

😝 

Missed by that much lol

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Steptide said:

If there's any buffalo reporter that will find a negative about last night, it'll be Jerry Sullivan. He'll probably write an article about how the bills defense gave up a late 4th quarter touchdown 🙄

Maybe he will point out that they should have shut the Cheats* out 🙄

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Steptide said:

If there's any buffalo reporter that will find a negative about last night, it'll be Jerry Sullivan. He'll probably write an article about how the bills defense gave up a late 4th quarter touchdown 🙄

We had all second teamers in at the time.   Clearly Beane is failing to build depth in the defense and McD & Frazier didn't have the backups ready to play.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 1/16/2022 at 9:24 AM, Steptide said:

This is all I've found so far...quite a tonal change imho :thumbsup:

https://www.niagara-gazette.com/sports/buffalo_bills/sullivan-bills-celebrate-real-home-playoff-game-with-near-perfect-performance/article_a5d46d3c-059f-5e40-9b5f-27fd63be4119.html

On 1/16/2022 at 8:13 AM, oldmanfan said:

I would love to know if Sullivan asked any questions in the post game presser last night.

He didn't ask a direct question, but he interrupted Hyde during the press conference to ask a snarky, condescending question while talking over Hyde's answer to a question he didn't ask. 

Poyer and Hyde were asked about the tense situation in the press conference last time and Hyde said, "do you remember what I said?"

And Sullivan pipes off from the back of the room with disdain in his voice, "why are you asking us questions?"

And Hyde says "I do."

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Lagoon Blues said:

I had wondered if Jerry Hughes presser had a moment that he was talking to Sullivan as well.  There was a moment that Hughes was a little pissed and appeared to be almost talking directly to someone.  Possibly I made it up. Ha.

Oh no, that's exactly right. Jerry was talking about enduring years of disrespect from the media while glaring towards the back corner where you know who lurks. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 1/16/2022 at 9:24 AM, Steptide said:

Not even he could find much fault with that performance.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.