Fitz at the game?

Captain Caveman

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

No offense but that got stale with Andrew Luck. 

I thought it was awesome with Luck, largely because he is so bright and clever. I found this to be a lame rip-off.  (Honestly, no offense meant!) 

Get your own idea, and make that smart and interesting. 

Edited by Augie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Fitzpatrick

On the night of January 15, 2020, Fitzpatrick attended the Buffalo Bills playoff game against the New England Patriots. Despite the severe cold where temperatures were in the single digits, Fitzpatrick was seated with the fans and was photographed shirtless. Men around him gazed upon his chiseled physique, while women could not be controlled at the view of such a specimen. The Bills beat the Patriots that evening with the Bills offense having a perfect game, and Fitzpatrick remained the 2nd best quarterback in the stadium behind Josh Allen.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Any of them go to Harvard?

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I’m thinking No..🤣

There is a local fan who went to college with Fitzpatrick at Harvard, took some classes with him, who has a professionally sewn jersey made from 8 jerseys of Fitzpatrick - 1/8 of each team he had been (Rams, Bengals, Bills, Titans on front & Texans, Jest, Bradys, Phish on back).  I know he went to draft but his jersey would have been easy to spot so not on film.

I did not see him before Fitzpatrick was injured last year and he does not wear it when Fitzpatrick is on IR so I do not know if he had WTF added to it somehow.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.