Fitz at the game?

Captain Caveman

I absolutely LOVE FitzMagic. I wish he had the skills to play longer for us. He would be a great backup QB for us for a year or 2. Josh is still growing and although he doesn’t need a vet QB anymore, having a guy like Fitz with his intelligence and experience could only help Josh especially if things get bumpy. Just like Josh, he’s a Buffalo guy through and through. It would be poetic to have him come back for a year and then retire as a Bill. Not just for the nostalgia factor, but I think if Josh were dinged for a game or 2 Fitz would be a solid fill in and can win a couple games. 

9 hours ago, Evian said:

Fitz would be a good backup in Buffalo. Mitch will likely be fighting for a starting job with some mediocre team next year.

NO!  Bite your tongue!!  EVERYWHERE that guy signs as as the backup QB, the starter gets hurt.  EVERYWHERE.

8 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Haha. Fitz going down week 1 when finally getting another shot as undisputed starter has surely broken the curse!!

But what if it didn't?  Take No Unnecessary Chances with the Franchise, I say.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

NO!  Bite your tongue!!  EVERYWHERE that guy signs as as the backup QB, the starter gets hurt.  EVERYWHERE.

But what if it didn't?  Take No Unnecessary Chances with the Franchise, I say.

Somebody got a low score on the Wonderlic.  I am sure you are glad they are eliminating it in NFL.

Veteran quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick, who sat out most of the season with the Washington Football Team because of a hip injury, watched the Bills steamroll the Patriots in frigid Buffalo, where he played from 2009 through 2012.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/16/ryan-fitzpatrick-goes-shirtless-for-bills-playoff-game/

I have taken the opportunity to mention how I think he could/would out do Tony Romo as a color analyst. He knows just as much football, has more humor/personality, has played for 9 different  NFL franchises and coaching staffs, has more relationships throughout the NFL world and likely has more league wide good will than any other human being on the planet.  He could make Romo kind of money doing that job which would trump the money he made as a QB.

• Agree 1

Agreed!   But more awesome than the other Fitz sightings?

Fitzmagic was in the stands.... No Shirt Required

www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/237632-fitzmagic-was-in-the-stands-no-shirt-required/#comment-7556807

Edited by hondo in seattle
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.