Anyone get the feeling there is genuine dislike between McDermott and Hoodie?

78thealltimegreat

Dislike?  

McD figured out that he had to out Belichick Belicheat 

going for it on 4th down, what, 4 times 3 weeks ago 

and converted them all

last night 

PEDAL TO THE METAL for 59 minutes 

late edit Without cheating!

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

BB was a real jerk after the game.  McDermott was clearly trying to speak to him and BB just keeps walking and doesn't look back.

Agreed.  When McDermott said "don't give so much credit to BB, he didn't play" I thought there is no live liss there.

But the end result was awesome!

What a way to end the Pats season!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

I definitely think McDermott takes it personal but not sure if that is just because of something between them or just because of who BB is and his understanding of what it has been for the Bills.  In any event, gotta love it!   From what I have seen, BB respects McDermott.  

I wonder if BB is feeling "run down" today?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Bellicheat looked down and defeated in his presser ….. you do have to wonder how long he continues to coach …. I give him one more season before he calls it quits… McDaniel is already chosen as the successor.

In week 15 (was it) there was a quick shot of McDaniels looking not enthusiastic at all after a Mac INT. 

New HC, new QB?

that Maryland face mask look like it went through the ringer 1 too many times  

19 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

BB was a real jerk after the game.  McDermott was clearly trying to speak to him and BB just keeps walking and doesn't look back.

Agreed.  When McDermott said "don't give so much credit to BB, he didn't play" I thought there is no live liss there.

Belichick has always been a sore loser. I remember when Steve Tasker worked for CBS and was waiting for an hour for Belichick to come out and speak to him after he lost either a Super Bowl or Championship game, I can't remember which. He's always been an ignorant ahole

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

Good Buff Bill.    I’d love it if he stuck around for a couple of years and keeps losing to us.  Let’s say three years and we win 6 more times.  Just keeps getting sweeped by us, finishing each year 9-8, too good for a top draft pick, and too bad to make the playoffs.  A mediocre record without Brady.

I like Sal on WGR am sick and tired if the whole he plays chess and we play checkers crap.  I’m so ticked I might even call into one of the idiot Boston shows just to rub it in for 20 seconds.  You know before they cut me off.  I encourage all others to do the same.  Not even Miami fans have been so disrespectful of us for forty years.

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Good Buff Bill.    I’d love it if he stuck around for a couple of years and keeps losing to us.  Let’s say three years and we win 6 more times.  Just keeps getting sweeped by us, finishing each year 9-8, too good for a top draft pick, and too bad to make the playoffs.  A mediocre record without Brady.

I like Sal on WGR am sick and tired if the whole he plays chess and we play checkers crap.  I’m so ticked I might even call into one of the idiot Boston shows just to rub it in for 20 seconds.  You know before they cut me off.  I encourage all others to do the same.  Not even Miami fans have been so disrespectful of us for forty years.

This the beauty of the Process.   Bills will continue to have the roster, organization and culture to keep this thing going.. and continue to pound on the AFC East until BB retires, yes.   Should be fun to watch for sure.   If Pitt somehow beats KC tonight, I'll be up for next weeks game.  Heck, its only forecast to be in the 20's.   Balmy.  Go Bills.  

• Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

I didn’t see this but will take your word for it. I am sure Bill did not like the fact the Bills kept putting up points after the game was out of hand,  but there was a purpose for that. McDermott was sending a message that the Bills are by far better and that he isn’t scared of Belichick trying to get retribution next year. McDermott knows as long as Jones is on the Pats sideline and Allen is on his sideline, the Pats lose 9 out of 10 times. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, BRH said:

I’ve seen more than a few bitter Pats fans complain about us running up the score last night. Delicious irony. 

I was at the '07 Sunday night 56-10 beat down by the Pats.  The one where they were going for 2-point conversions despite being up 30+ points.  I was rooting for us to score 50+ last night.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

I think NFL coaches end of game persona should not be judged in the moment.  Coaches hate losing.  Coaches hate being embarrassed.  But they are in a small fraternity with a very short shelf life for many.  I think they respect each other.  They know how much time and effort is expended each week to put that product on the field.  We fans can't begin to appreciate the time, effort and stress they are under.  And it's a billion times worse now with the internet and electronic media that is out there now judging your every facial expression.

• Like (+1) 2

It was only last season (when Bills hammered them in Foxborough) Belechick spent more time speaking to McDermott after a game than he has with any other coach ever.

Maybe now it’s clear the rabbit has the gun he might be a little more reluctant to give McD time. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I didn’t see this but will take your word for it. I am sure Bill did not like the fact the Bills kept putting up points after the game was out of hand,  but there was a purpose for that. McDermott was sending a message that the Bills are by far better and that he isn’t scared of Belichick trying to get retribution next year. McDermott knows as long as Jones is on the Pats sideline and Allen is on his sideline, the Pats lose 9 out of 10 times. 

He did it to the Bills for years.

I remember getting beat 56-3 or something like that the Ralph and my GF turned to me and said there should be a mercy rule ;)

Yes it was that bad.

I said to her its not up to them to slow down its up to the Bills to stop them.

Just remember Billy Boy paybacks are a biotch :)

And this one was delivered in primetime :)

• Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BRH said:

I’ve seen more than a few bitter Pats fans complain about us running up the score last night. Delicious irony. 

A week after they were going for two when up by nearly 50 on the Jaguars. They can do one.

10 minutes ago, wjag said:

I think NFL coaches end of game persona should not be judged in the moment.  Coaches hate losing.  Coaches hate being embarrassed.  But they are in a small fraternity with a very short shelf life for many.  I think they respect each other.  They know how much time and effort is expended each week to put that product on the field.  We fans can't begin to appreciate the time, effort and stress they are under.  And it's a billion times worse now with the internet and electronic media that is out there now judging your every facial expression.

It was nice to see the Bills throw his game plan in the trash can and light it on fire :)

I really hope he stayed up every night all night working on it :)

I think there is genuine respect.  I also think BB just got his butt handed to him. 

He also had a stark realization that aside from getting Brady back, or tornado winds that he has no answers for our QB.   Josh Allen pretty much showed the entire world that the Hoodie is a creation of Brady.  That said, Id say he was a bit cranky after the game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.