For those who attended The Perfect Game live..

QB Bills

Greatest game I've ever been to. I started tailgating at about 12, felt pretty good all day.

I think the biggest reaction to a play was the Levi Wallace interception coming out of halftime. The crowd came entirely unglued. I think thats when everybody realized there was no hoodie black magic happening.

There were some empty seats in the upper deck, but I think a lot of them were people who bought the cheapest seats available and moved into the lower bowl bleacher sections where they had friends sitting. There were a lot of people in my section that I didn't recognize smashed into the seats of season ticket holders who were also there. Not that big of a deal. It's not like anybody sat down all night anyway.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Incredible atmosphere. Perhaps my favorite moment from the crowd- before the game a pats* fan was walking to his seat. Of course some fans shout F the pats*. He responded by saying yeah, F the pats because we own y’all’s a***s. Just watch, you’ll see in 4 hours. Glad to say that was not the case. 

My voice I pretty horse this morning. Not a single defensive play where every bills fans around were not screaming their heart out. I probably saw a total of 6 or 7 Pats* fans around my section. One was behind us in a group of 3 bills fans, one pats* fan, and they were giving the pats fan s*** the whole game. One of the fans next to us snuck in 4 meatball subs, and gave one to me in the 4th quarter. Not sure if it was the sub, or the sweet taste of victory, but best meatball sub I’ve had in my life.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

The Stadium was electric. The lights going out before the players ran on the field, the whole crowd singing along to the National anthem, just so many awesome moments. By far the best game I’ve ever attended. LETS GO PITTSBURGH!!!!

They were showing the introductions on the live broadcast and I thought it looked awesome with the lights out. They definitely need to do this more for night games. The combination of the fireworks with the smoke and cold just looked awesome 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I really went overboard to stay warm and it paid off. Layer upon layer, hand and toe warmers stuck all over my body. Plus I don't think it ever got as cold as they predicted. My car said 12 degrees when I parked and it was 9 when I left. 

The lack of wind really helped. Being surrounded by happy people created a nice warm glow. Unfortunately my buddy had a rough time, the cold air impacted his breathing.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

It was one of the best sporting events I have ever attended.  It was just non stop satisfaction if you're a bills fan.

It looked really packed. Actually not as many pats fans as normal. 

Crowd was loud and engaged the entire game to the point of singing and dancing every commercial break.  Most people stayed to the final whistle.  It was a 3 hour party.  People were loud, even on the pats final possession. 

The bills pushed our tormentors' face in last night and it was fantastic.

The cold was fine.  No wind.  Wear layers with a few hit hands and no problem.  I was never cold

Edited by May Day 10
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

It was electric from start to finish.  Sat next to @Shaw66 and really enjoyed talking to him during the game.   I was at the 51-3 AFCG against the Raiders and this game rivaled it.  I’m still processing how good Josh and the offense were…complete domination of the Patriots and their defensive mastermind.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It was by far the best sporting event I have ever attended and I have gone to a lot of NFL, NHL, and MLB games. The pregame with 0 degree temps with fires illuminating the entire area surrounding the stadium, the chants of lets go Buffalo and people playing bills shout song echoing as we walked up to the stadium, the pregame food and defrosting beers by the fire. You then walk into the stadium and it was by far the loudest I've seen it before a game and then...

The Bills stadium goes black and you see all the lights and the music pumping everyone up, the stadium was literally shacking after the lights when dim. A moment I will never forget. Then Thurman pumps up the crowd with the pregame "where else would you rather be, then right here right now!"

The Bills score on the opening drive in what I thought was Allen throwing it away but Knox with one of the best catches of the year, then the best INT I've ever seen by Hyde, then we score again and the rest was history!

I never felt cold. It was like 20 years of Patriots suffering was being forgotten during that game.

I'll never forget that night to the day I die.

Edited by Awwufelloff
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

It was prolly the best home game I've ever attended, and I've been to a lot. The cold wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I never got uncomfortable once. I did get chilly a few times, but the adrenaline quickly took care of that. And the highlight of the night for me was getting to meet William Fichtner. He was tailgating in lot 1 and I recognized him on my way back from the porta shitter. I got to take a picture with him. Great guy!! He had to put a facemask on before the picture, but I'm still not sure if that was for Covid safety or because I had just left the dumper.

Ok I'll bite....who is William Fichtner?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

We have season tix, but driving from Pittsburgh made it difficult to get to every game this season.  Especially night games and driving back after the game, but WOW this was certainly worth it.

1. Weather: immediately felt frigid, but that was jumping out of the car before getting layered up.  At the game, didn't feel cold at all.  I previously posted what I was wearing, but basically two layers of everything.

2. Atmosphere: I'm sure everyone said this, but this was the most electric atmosphere, that I've ever witnessed.  Totally electric/epic game, this is one of these games I'll always remember and be talking about years from now.

3. Attendance: game was packed, didn't look like many if any empty seats.  Coolest thing, pretty much everyone stuck around to the end of game (frigid weather and a blowout at that point), awesome to see!

4. Gameplay: unbelievable seeing Josh and the offense perform like that in-person.  So many great reads/decisions, oline played awesome, Motors vision was unreal and made great runs, and our WR/Knox was catching everything.  Even Tommy Doyle, got in on the action! Love seeing a big man score (Madden reference lol).

5.  Leadership: this was ever apparent, players coming off encouraging, Diggs stepping onto the field at timeouts to talk with the defense, Reid on the sidelines getting fired up at kickoffs, etc.  List goes on and on, this team is a collective brotherhood with great chemistry/leaders.

Awesome all around performance and game for fans to remember!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.