For those who attended The Perfect Game live..

QB Bills

On 1/16/2022 at 3:54 PM, Motorin' said:

Heh. He was 3 rows in front of us and about 6 seats to the right of us. 

Fist-bumped Kyle Brandt in the Bills store, talked and shook hands with Berchtold, Talley and Fina outside the stadium and celebrated this beat down with a bunch of great fans.

Stood behind Pinto Ron at the gate and shot the **** with him while waiting for them to let us in.

This reminded me of going to the Raiders and Chiefs championship games as a kid. What a freaking game...

It wasn't as cold as I expected it to be. I didn't need the footwarms I brought, justbthe hand warmers for the gloves. In the 2nd quarter I took my coat off, to flex my Allen jersey (felt it was time to give my 1990s 78 and 83 a rest). It stayed off most of the third. The entire game everyone was on their feet and we all wanted to drop 50 on them. The best part was watching the detected Pat's fans leaving during "nah nah nah nah...hey hey goodbye". Just wish we could have seen bellicheats face

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Great to read all the recaps. We were all set to go but then one of our kids woke up with Covid the morning of the game. It was a bummer to have to miss it, but we still thoroughly enjoyed it, in front of the fireplace. We grubhubbed some beef on wecks and wings which was a small but tasty consolation. 

Go Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1

The tailgate was awesome. Very cold especially when the sun went down. Energy was great in the tailgate, everyone feeling confident and ready for the game. Through on a bunch more layers prior to walking into the stadium. In the stadium the cold was a non factor. Everyone was on there feet the entire time. The stadium was filled and rocking, extremely loud when the pats had the ball. The noise effected them a few times with some delay of game penalties. The action was non stop. It was glorious to watch the beat down of the pats in person and to be able to share that experience with my twin brother and fellow mafia members around us. On to KC!

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, without a drought said:

It was a great game, but let's put things into some perspective. 

Beating the lowly Pats in the wildcard game is only a stepping stone to the ultimate goal.

Of course it is a stepping stone to the ultimate goal. It was also a cleansing and making a statement to the Pats, their fans and the NFL. Talking to the fans in the stand, it is evident there is one more exclamation point many fans want if we make it to the final game...

6 minutes ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

The tailgate was awesome. Very cold especially when the sun went down. Energy was great in the tailgate, everyone feeling confident and ready for the game. Through on a bunch more layers prior to walking into the stadium. In the stadium the cold was a non factor. Everyone was on there feet the entire time. The stadium was filled and rocking, extremely loud when the pats had the ball. The noise effected them a few times with some delay of game penalties. The action was non stop. It was glorious to watch the beat down of the pats in person and to be able to share that experience with my twin brother and fellow mafia members around us. On to KC!

From the moment I pulled up to the stadium, I just felt that we were going to stomp them. It felt like going to a 90s playoff game and knowing we will kill them. I don't know how to explain it, it was just this weird energy and vibe I felt there...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, without a drought said:

Beating the lowly Pats in the wildcard game is only a stepping stone to the ultimate goal.

Yes the only important thing from the game is we played well and we won and are moving on, but it is still a historic performance and stands on it's own for that.

• Like (+1) 2

I am 35 and have been going to games every year since I was 18. My dad took me to some older games during the SB's. This was by far and beyond the best sporting experience I have ever had. My right middle finger went numb then got very painful but I just put it against my stomach and it was fine. 100% worth every single penny and I would do it 1000x over. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, without a drought said:

this...

larger challenges looms ahead....one on the road at KC and then two tough teams in the Titans and Bengals...One game at a time.  Go Bills.

4 hours ago, without a drought said:

The Pats weren't lowly.    Statistically they were one of the better teams in the playoffs.    This game was VERY meaningful..........it crushed the Patriots mystique.    They won a damn Super Bowl on the fumes of their past greatness in 2019(2018 season)........a winning culture is a powerful thing and they had the greatest winning culture the league has ever seen.

They lost that Sunday.    

The Chiefs are clearly a better opponent but that's how it generally works..........the opponents are supposed to get better as you go (though TN is probably NOT better than New England).

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

It was a great game. The biggest response from the crowd was the callback to jim kelly doing the "where would rather be then right here, right now?" The tailgaet was fun. Very cold but so many fires around. The atmosphere walking to the stadium was electric, more so than usual. Everyone was walking on the balls of their feet ready to jump and cheer. The best insult I heard was when someone called Mac Jones a "bag of milk." I assume because he is plain, unremarkable and easily broken. I remember yelling a lot about how Brady was gone. This is a different game, a different team. Went with a Patriot's fan, a brother in law, and he was embarrassed enough to take his patriots gear off before he left. We were up in 311, row 35 and we were loud for every play on defense. One of the few games i've been to where we had to be shushed for our excitement when the offense was on the field. I was very warm at some points from yelling, cheering and pounding on the seats. Someone behind us managed to knock three seats loose. Someone else sauntered over and stowed one of the broken a seat backs under their jacket and got away. I got the other seats taken away by security. I wanted that memento.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.