The pats dilldo returns !!

Teddy KGB

4 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I want to hear the ref ...   " personal foul Buffalo, 15yds for fans throwing a used ***** on the field"

Hi Gugny!

9 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Hi, my name is Gugny, and I have the mindset of a 13 year old boy.

HI, GUGNY!!!

It is not.  Bills Fans have been laughed at for years,  the city has been thrown through the mud let the fans have there fun with the league.  

23 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

I think this is so stupid and a horrible reflection on Bills fans. It’s not funny at all unless you have the mindset of a 13 year old boy. 

Sorry, Jpsredemption, but I am finding your dismissive attitude toward this particular form of seemingly lowbrow Buffalonian humor to be deeply rooted in misogyny.

Historically speaking, marital aids have served as both an incredible symbol of female empowerment and a practical necessity for women trapped in various unhealthy relationships. Moreover, American football has traditionally been viewed as predominantly the leisure purview of men. To go even further, the act of throwing a projectile is one of aggression, and aggressive behavior is often considered to be the more acceptably “masculine” form of gender-based action. And in the long and difficult war for women’s rights in America, women of Western New York have always marched in lockstep with their sister soldiers throughout the rest of the country.

So at the center of this Venn diagram intersection of male patriarchy that I have outlined, lies the act of throwing a Bildo onto the field. In a way, to NOT condone the very act of throwing a Bildo onto the field would be to invalidate the 100+ years of cumulative efforts of the women’s rights movement in Western New York, no? MY BILDO, MY CHOICE…correct? So why not support this amazing gesture of solidarity with the lovely ladies of Western New York? Please recite with me the Bildo Thrower’s Creed that all princess warriors and protectors of the Queen City follow:

“This is my Bildo. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My Bildo is my best friend. It is my life. I must master throwing it as I must master my loins.

Without me, my Bildo is useless. Without my Bildo, I am sexless. I must throw my Bildo far. I must throw farther than the Patriots QB who is trying to defeat us. I must hit their WR before he reaches the end zone. I will…

My Bildo and I know that what counts in Patriots football games is not the number of projectiles, the noise of the stadium security officials, nor the internet notoriety we achieve. We know that it is the players we strike. We will strike…

My Bildo is human, even as I am human, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a lover. I will learn its weaknesses, its strengths, its parts, its battery accessories, its size, and its base. I will keep my Bildo clean and ready, even as I am filthy and too exhausted after work. We will become part of each other. We will…

Before the Pro Football Gods of Buffalo, I swear this creed. My Bildo and I are the defenders of Snow Sparta. We are the masters of the New England Patriots. We are the saviors of our season.

So be it, until victory is Buffalo’s and there is no enemy, but the AFC East division crown!”

In other words: LIGHTEN UP AND ENJOY THE MANY ABSURDITIES THAT COME WITH BEING A MEMBER OF THE BEST FANBASE IN PRO SPORTS.

EDIT: As an FYI, the "Bildo Thrower's Creed" is a most delightful variation of the U.S. Marine Corps "Rifleman's Creed."

Edited by ComradeKayAdams
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

It was hilarious because right after the touchdown the scoreboard in the stadium announced there was a flag on the play. Everyone got excited because we thought the call would be overturned and people started booing when it wasn't.

Then we got the "don't throw anything onto the field" announcement

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

hardly ruined the game.   classless, yes; but ruining the game, not a chance.  

I have Yahoo mail.  Whenever you empty your inbox or spam, immediately a short video plays whether you want to see it or or not.  Today's little clip was all about what the Buffalo Bills fans threw on the field.  No mention of the score, or anything else about The  Perfect Game.  Maybe 250 million worldwide will glean their impression of the game from that blurb.

So if it were possible to ruin The Perfect Game, the classless moron who threw it might have achieved it.  Well done, bozo.

Edited by Stanley Lombardi
  • Vomit 1

5 hours ago, Maine-iac said:

Bill's fans are as good at hitting a Pat's reciever in the end zone as their own QB.  Now I just want to see a Pat's WR catch one.

maybe a TE...wouldn't that be poetic justice?

lmaooooo

omg that is soooo shady lolololol...............................

@ComradeKayAdams  you go gurl when u post I read it 🙂 hahahaaaaa hilarious and cool #Comrade #Billsmafia

m

Edited by muppy
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

The only thing worse than get off my lawn guy is don't throw the Bildo guy.  It was absolutely hilarious and added to the perfect game.

I’m usually not a fan of this type of thing, but when it comes to the Patriots I love it.  They made a joke of the NFL with their cheating.  In fact, I think it should be a ritual at every opposing stadium when Patriots play.  Same with Brady.  

Edited by BuffaloRebound
  • Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I’m usually not a fan of this type of thing, but when it comes to the Patriots I love it.  They made a joke of the NFL with their cheating.  In fact, I think it should be a ritual at every opposing stadium when Patriots play.  Same with Brady.  

I'm certainly not morally outraged by it, nor do I think it changes the perception of Bills fans by the outside football watching community. I do, however, think that this gesture would be better served as a Brady taunt than a general Pats*** taunt.

I propose that instead of a Bills-Pats*** tradition this be adopted by all non-Bucs NFL fans and that Brady be pelted with them in all visiting stadiums from this day forward until his retirement... and if people chose to throw them at him after he retires, that's cool too (would be EPIC to see someone toss a replica of the original smiling gem at him during his inevitable HOF induction speech).

Edited by transient
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Stanley Lombardi said:

I have Yahoo mail.  Whenever you empty your inbox or spam, immediately a short video plays whether you want to see it or or not.  Today's little clip was all about what the Buffalo Bills fans threw on the field.  No mention of the score, or anything else about The  Perfect Game.  Maybe 250 million worldwide will glean their impression of the game from that blurb.

So if it were possible to ruin The Perfect Game, the classless moron who threw it might have achieved it.  Well done, bozo.

Sounds like it’s yahoo mail that classless.

I’ll look for the video when I’m filling my gas tank. They show all the good

stuff on those gas pump screens. 

• Vomit 1

5 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

I think this is so stupid and a horrible reflection on Bills fans. It’s not funny at all unless you have the mindset of a 13 year old boy. 

Oh please......stop being a prude.

It's funny seeing a big rubber **** flopping around in the end zone and if you can't see the humour in it, then you must lead a sad sorry life, my friend.

Maybe go back to church and reflect on the emotional damage that your eyes witnessed the other night.

Me, on the other hand, i'm going to chuckle and go on with my life.

3 hours ago, Stanley Lombardi said:

Monumentally classless.  If it were possible to ruin The Perfect Game, the moron who threw it might have achieved it.  Well done, bozo.

Have you spoken to your pastor on the horrible thing you witnessed the other night?

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

44 minutes ago, Sweats said:

It's funny seeing a big rubber **** flopping around in the end zone and if you can't see the humour in it, then you must lead a sad sorry life, my friend.

Maybe go back to church and reflect on the emotional damage that your eyes witnessed the other night.

I happen to find the non-sequitur of throwing a sex toy on to the field to be hilarious.  Yes, I'm a 15 year old in a 50 year old's body.

Having written that, NOBODY should be throwing stuff on to the field: snowballs, batteries, sex toys, whatever.  It's against the ToS you agree to when you buy that ticket.  It's not being a prude or whatever you might opine.  Again, just don't throw stuff on to the field.  Or pay the price.  I bet that after a blessing from a bishop ahead of next season that, god bless you, this rule will be enforced.

1 hour ago, Sweats said:

Have you spoken to your pastor on the horrible thing you witnessed the other night?

Get off your church narrative. You clearly have an axe to grind. It’s stupid and has always been stupid. Go back to elementary school. 

• Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.