Kyle Brandt mid game tweets

Virgil

8 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

This guy really sucks.

"I MUST project my hate and make sure everyone knows I don't like this guy b.c he is a better fan than me."

Crazy a bears fan is better then you.

You go into every thread that has this guy posted and say this... 

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

He is right. The Pats are done. Belichick can’t overcome an average QB. I am being generous calling him average. 

Jones is a rookie and he played like one. Billy B due to his ability to coach well and consistently have a good defense and ST unit will be competitive even if Jones doesn’t progress too much.

But piling up 10ish regular season wins and winning in the playoffs are two different things and QB play is what often separates good teams from contending teams. 

The Bills will have their hands full next week with either KC on the road or Cincy at home. But they couldn’t have asked for a better outcome for this game.

• Like (+1) 2

Buffalo is a much better team with a much better QB.  The Patriots will likely rebuild at least to some extent, but there aren't enough QBs the caliber of Josh Allen to go around. There are maybe three in the league right now.  Besides Josh, there's Pat Mahomes and Aaron Rodgers, and Rodgers is only a few years from retirement.   I'd have put Tom Brady in that category a few years ago, but I think his skill set (which is somewhat different from Josh's) has waned.  He's still very good, but he wouldn't make New England better than the Bills at this point.  Maybe Hebert of the Chargers and one or two others will come close.  The odds are overwhelming that Bill Belichick is never going to find a QB to match Josh Allen's stature among the elite of the league.

Yeah, I know the league hasn't quite put Josh Allen in that top three tier yet, but I think it might happen next season.

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, TBBills said:

"I MUST project my hate and make sure everyone knows I don't like this guy b.c he is a better fan than me."

cool. Thought you were a NDWT.

Kyle Brandt Sucks and is annoying as hell. Glad you’re a sheep and enjoy his crap.

1 minute ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Kyle Brandt

lol.

Edited by Jay_Fixit
  • Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Dislike 2

25 minutes ago, Nelius said:

He’s all in on this team at this point, love it. 

Also saw a tweet that I thought was from him about Fitz and his family cheering the team on, outside of a box with the rest of the fans. If that’s true then Fitz is officially #3 on the all-time Bills Qb depth chart in my mind.

While Fitz doesn’t rank in my top five Bills QBs, he is without a doubt my favorite player ever. Nobody, NOBODY enjoyed playing for THESE fans in THIS city more than he did. We were lucky to have him. 

• Agree 3

Brandt is the best NFLN commentator by far. I love his passion and personality. He is correct about the Bills vs Pats. The Bills simply are the better team. I do expect Billy B to try and acquire a high end WR in the off-season. I think he has to know the offense needs its version of Diggs to free up the other good but not great targets.

If the Pats can get an elite WR and develop Jones more they might have a better chance but that’s two hard asks and you have to hope an aging defense still can be a top 5 defense too.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, CLTbills said:

You're not wrong, but the outcome of this game had nothing to do with their QB.

It had everything to do with ours.

Their defense was clueless against us every game not played in a wind storm and that is supposedly his specialty…I think he’s gonna hang it up soon.  This is about the worst season they could’ve had for their long term success… I feel like they need a couple years of early draft picks

13 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Brandt is the best NFLN commentator by far. I love his passion and personality. He is correct about the Bills vs Pats. The Bills simply are the better team. I do expect Billy B to try and acquire a high end WR in the off-season. I think he has to know the offense needs its version of Diggs to free up the other good but not great targets.

If the Pats can get an elite WR and develop Jones more they might have a better chance but that’s two hard asks and you have to hope an aging defense still can be a top 5 defense too.

The defensive has been the problem for them against us though and a lot of their talented guys are getting old even so it’s likely going to get worse for them…they forced 0 punts against us in two games that is absurd 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsfan89 said:

Jones is painfully average. He’s Trent Edward’s before the concussions. And he’s so slow in the pocket that the injuries will probably pile up from taking a lot of hits. 

Given that we’ve seen Allen and the Bills completely own the Pats*** three of the last four games by an average of 23 points in each win, I’d say they need to upgrade an aging defense that just doesn’t have the answers for Josh Allen and Co. 

Jones is a rookie and he played like one. Billy B due to his ability to coach well and consistently have a good defense and ST unit will be competitive even if Jones doesn’t progress too much.

But piling up 10ish regular season wins and winning in the playoffs are two different things and QB play is what often separates good teams from contending teams. 

The Bills will have their hands full next week with either KC on the road or Cincy at home. But they couldn’t have asked for a better outcome for this game.

I don’t think he will…they really didn’t even look decent against a good afc team that wasn’t riddled with injuries or playing in a windstorm.  Pats easy schedule payed off…then they got the titans and browns missing their whole offense.  Some of our regular season statistical success was due to having an easy schedule also but our ceiling is high and that showed tonight.  

The only time they went out and got an elite WR was for Randy Moss, who looked done with the Raiders and the Pats got him cheap because of it.  I think BillyB has followed Bill Parcells view that WRs aren’t worth spending big on because they only make a few plays a game.  He prefers grabbing from the discount bin to get the likes of Bourne, Myers and Algholor.  They did spend a 1st round pick on N’Keal Harry but he’s been pretty much a bust so far.

5 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

He is right. The Pats are done. Belichick can’t overcome an average QB. I am being generous calling him average. 

In fairness, BB did very well to get as far as he did with what he has at QB.

But you aren't gonna be more than "1 and done" with a guy like Jones as Bills fans know all too well.

He's another Tyrod or so many other guys floating around this league and you just can't win with guys like that when you play a team with a REAL QB.

For once we are on the right side of the equation!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, TBBills said:

Why is someone a lesser Bills fan because they don't like a particular media personality? That logic is utterly bizarre. 

For my part, those tweets are awesome. Spot on. He should do more tweeting and fewer lame hype segments.

I don't disagree with Kyle Brandt. I just don't find him in the least bit funny. When he is being factual he's fine.

• Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.