1/15/22 WC PLAYOFFS Bills vs Pats* Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

8 hours ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

D, O spectacular. Ding-***** the wicked witch of the east is dead

only blemish bad ST.

—punt return: Had to use one of our best D Hyde simply to catch the ball. McKenzie fumbled out of bounds and got yanked again
—Kicking: PAT misses 

—punts: jury still out on it, maybe we never punt again :)

Edited by Since1981
  • Dislike 1

We are going to get to see the depth of the staff and FO this offseason as well how Beane and McD can rebuild their staffs. 

because I have a feeling those staffs are going to be gutted this offseason. Especially if the revenged tour in these playoffs continue in Buffalo with Pitts or KC with chiefs. Likely leading to a AFCE with Titans. 

but I truly feel our staffs are going to be gutted. 

I think Schoen is gone out of FO

Daboll is gone

Fraizier is gone

Dorsey is gone 

at a min that is how I feel today after the Perfect Game from Offense. 

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I believe Josh is being humble here. If he was just trying to throw it away, don’t you think he would’ve thrown it in the stands instead of lobbing it with such touch

I agree,  Allen thew the perfect ball there:  either Knox makes a great catch or we live to try to covert on 3rd down. So yes, a throwaway was definitely on his mind but if that's all he wanted to do some poor frozen fan 10 aisles up in the end zone bleachers would have had a football in their face.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

We are going to get to see the depth of the staff and FO this offseason as well how Beane and McD can rebuild their staffs. 

because I have a feeling those staffs are going to be gutted this offseason. Especially if the revenged tour in these playoffs continue in Buffalo with Pitts or KC with chiefs. Likely leading to a AFCE with Titans. 

but I truly feel our staffs are going to be gutted. 

I think Schoen is gone out of FO

Daboll is gone

Fraizier is gone

Dorsey is gone 

at a min that is how I feel today after the Perfect Game from Offense. 

If Daboll is gone, I don’t see Dorsey going anywhere other than up in our booth calling plays. 

And I have a tip that Daboll only wants 1 specific job, otherwise he’d prefer to stay in Buffalo. 

We will only lose 1 of Daboll/Dorsey, not both. 

Edited by JGMcD2
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, NI Bills Fan said:

What a night.

What a team.

What a performance.

What a topic. Never enjoyed reading this forum more. I love you all!! Go Bills.

YES!

1 hour ago, wjag said:

The Afterglow..  Can we put an active player up on the wall of fame while he is still playing?

1. I still can't believe what we watched.  That beat down of the Patriots is so cathartic.  

2. Oh the irony.  Hey NE how does it feel to be beaten by a TE?

3. Micah, have a game!!!

4. TBass-- get right man, we need you

5. Josh Allen -- I love you Josh Allen

6. The Bills OLINE -- Take a bow

7. Devin my man..  You just put the scare into the rest of the NFL and destroyed the narrative

8. That deep pass to Diggs was sick...

9. Tommy Doyle and E Sanders apparently got their first playoff TDs in the same game..  How crazy is that.  Heard that somewhere tonight.  Crazy if true.

10. For all the beat writers that picked NE to beat Buffalo because of their coach, sit down

11. Mac Jones took his beat down like a man.  Kid showed me some resiliency tonight.  His arm strength is definitely questionable, but he played to last minute.

12. I was actually rooting for NE to score so Buffalo did not have to run out the clock and punt.  

13. The Bills DLINE was pushing back that pocket all night..  What a clinic.

14. I think we came out of the game healthy too.

15. 21-25 for 308, 65 yards rushing and 5 TDs, no Sacks, No INTs, No fumbles

16. 7 drives, 7 TDs what an astonishing achievement

17. Isiah again with a monster game for the Little Man.

18. Loved the Star sack.  He swallowed Jones.

19. Don't look now NFL, but Buffalo appears to have fixed it's run defense ever since Harry starts next to Eddy O.

20. Come on Steelers, I don't expect you to win, but soften up 15 and company.

21. Josh Allen cemented his reputation as a big deal tonight and joined the NFL Mount Rushmore of Rodgers, Brady and Mahommes.

POST of the Thread -and the greatest Postgame Thread Ever!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, UKBillFan said:

Ten to five in the morning here and I cannot sleep - what a game I just witnessed. And what a performance from Josh, almost as though he was just doing enough up to now and then decided to take it up ten notches. And the rest of the team went with him. What a night.

Luv it you stayed up all night to watch 👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This game was a salve. A balm for the drought sports-ptsd we as Bills fans have had ingrained into us since…(fill in your own blank here). Maybe now we can objectively say, yes, we are good, we are here to stay, and we are the road through which anyone who wants to represent the AFC in the big one will have to travel through (no matter the location). GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

Belichick’s postgame conference was hilarious. Wouldn’t answer any question that wasn’t directly about the game, but when asked about players, specific plays, or decisions during the game, he gave the same tired answers: “just didn’t play well tonight/they made more plays than us/I don’t know/etc” 😂 Love it 

His grumpy, never answer a question act will grow old really quickly if he isn't winning championships.  

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.