1/15/22 WC PLAYOFFS Bills vs Pats* Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

12 minutes ago, Nitro said:

i want to hear from the conspiracy posters.  The ones said the NFL is rigged.  NE vs TB in the Super Bowl was a cinch.   All I hear is crickets.

I don’t mean to defend those people too much 😂 but I don’t know how you could’ve even attempted to rig this absolute beat down in the pats favor as a ref.  they got a gift of a pi call when the game looked like it was in danger of getting out of hand so maybe the refs tried? Haha

• Like (+1) 4

Apologies if it’s already been mentioned, but I have to give a tip of the hat to Dion Dawkins who, for the second straight game vs. NE***, completely erased Matthew Judon; just utterly owned him the entire game. Nice. 

• Like (+1) 19
  • Agree 4

I hope this offense comes prepared next week if it is the Chiefs because that will be the game where the Bills defense is really gonna be missing an All Pro like Tre White.

Bills might have to win a wild shootout in Arrowhead, but I think they are fully capable of doing that.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 5

2 hours ago, Casey D said:

His girlfriend--Brittany Williams

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

sure it wasn’t his mom?

I think it’s a reporter from ESPN. It was a quick clip so not sure. His GF is taller 

2 hours ago, stevewin said:

That's the kind of domination that has to change the psyche of the whole Cheater organization - there is no denying they are 2nd class in the division looking up at the Bills and they know it - and the gap is going to get bigger.

Also let's hope the national media now talks about how McD took Bill B to the woodshed and now owns him.  Just go away Bellicheat you fat cheating F***

feel better to get that off your chest?

2 hours ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

Do you think anyone involved with this team knows, thinks, or cares about all that?

Yes, yes I do.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Apologies if it’s already been mentioned, but I have to give a tip of the hat to Dion Dawkins who, for the second straight game vs. NE***, completely erased Matthew Judon; just utterly owned him the entire game. Nice. 

Seems like Judon (and maybe Bentley, too) might have been diminished by their COVID bouts much like our own Dawkins was for many weeks. Many players over the past two seasons have admitted it robbed them of stamina and strength, and others have simply shown it on the field. It's possible Judon's disappearing act late in the season can be at least partially attributed to that.

And of course Dawkins seems to have recovered his juice since going on the list a 2nd time this year! Wacky stuff. Maybe rest was the key there?

• Like (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Watch Daryl give Devin an absolute "road grading" block on his first td. That was definitely not the covid version of Dawkins. Our entire OL played their hearts out tonight. 

• Like (+1) 5

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.