1/15/22 WC PLAYOFFS Bills vs Pats* Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

24 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

Josh apparently said postgame that he meant to throw the first TD pass away and didn't realize Knox caught it at first.

That’s exactly what I thought.  He was scanning the field for 9 seconds and was at the sideline and looked like he was just throwing it out of the end zone but Knox just made a great catch.

The other play that fooled me was the Hyde interception.  From the live camera angle you saw the ball going over the WRs shoulder and he seemed to put his hands together like he caught it.  Then they said it was an interception and I’m thinking “What?!”

• Agree 7

1 minute ago, BobbyC81 said:

That’s exactly what I thought.  He was scanning the field for 9 seconds and was at the sideline and looked like he was just throwing it out of the end zone but Knox just made a great catch.

The other play that fooled me was the Hyde interception.  From the live camera angle you saw the ball going over the WRs shoulder and he seemed to put his hands together like he caught it.  Then they said it was an interception and I’m thinking “What?!”

and he's the kind of dude that would ***** admit that.

• Like (+1) 5

35 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

This is a great watch they are now starting to realize their fate with Allen in the division.

And the one guy insists we are a bad team. Has a meltdown and gets called out be the rest of the cast. 

Lol

Idk how they could still cling to the pats being a better team haha they’ve gotten crushed in 3 of the last 4 meetings and the one loss was an act of god level weather event 

• Like (+1) 7

36 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

This is a great watch they are now starting to realize their fate with Allen in the division.

And the ine guy insists we are a bad team. Has a meltdown and gets called out be the rest of the cast. 

Lol

Michael Holley was straight tripping!! This is bulletin board material 

9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Some reading material for Michael Holley. 47 points on top 5 defense. Holley just made the “suck it” tier right under Prick Wright

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.