1/15/22 WC PLAYOFFS Bills vs Pats* Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

Belichick’s postgame conference was hilarious. Wouldn’t answer any question that wasn’t directly about the game, but when asked about players, specific plays, or decisions during the game, he gave the same tired answers: “just didn’t play well tonight/they made more plays than us/I don’t know/etc” 😂 Love it 

• Haha (+1) 4

Josh Allen had more TD’s than incompletions. ***** insane stat. This was a magical game for this team. It’s just one round there is still so much left to play but you can’t ask for a better way to start a playoff run. It is always fun to exercise the Pats demon at least for now.

Going to just have fun tomorrow and Monday watching the games 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean what's he supposed to do about blocks?

Didn't he also still pick the Bills?

I was leaving the room talking about whatever he had said already so I'm not sure. 

2 minutes ago, Malazan said:

my GF yelled out, "Josh Allen" and I finished

My gf tried that ***** earlier too 😂

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, BananaB said:

I had to turn down the sound early tonight because Charles Davis was drooling over Mac. I turned it back up when it was 47-10and he was still drooling about him. 

to be fair, he collected a certain item off the field and it's tough to talk without drooling with one of those in your mouth

• Haha (+1) 5

1 hour ago, VaMilBill said:

What I’m impressed about is we kept the pedal to the metal in the second half. Defense left something to be desired as well as Bass.  But that was a well Played game

They converted 3 4th downs on their 2 TD drives. If they hadn't been desperate to play catch up we likely would've given up either 6 or 9 points total.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.