1/15/22 WC PLAYOFFS Bills vs Pats* Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, frostbitmic said:

I love what Hyde said before the game ... "After the adrenaline wears off, we'll see who really wants to be out here tonight".

They completely pushed them around. Allen danced on the grave of the pats season and they just went into the fetal positionย 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Daboll is gone. ย That was one of the best offensive performances in NFL history and it happened in the playoffs, against a defensive mastermind who happens to be a division rival. ย You think the Dolphins might have interest in beating the Patriots? ย Good for Dabs.

That's where he'll go I'm sure, although they don't have the QB

2 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Probably seals the deal as coolest Buffalo Bills Alumni ever. THIS should get him put on "The Wall".

Held this team together as a glue, was the guy who always found out what we needed most, and could turn the tide of a game.ย  I think it's just said we didn't have McDermott for him.ย ย 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Never imagined such a beat down!

ย 

AWESOME!!!!!!

ย 

Watching the Bills throw a 40 yard bomb down the field while leading 40-10, after all the times NE did this to the Bills when Brady was there was so SWEET!!!!!

ย 

I truly believe that last Touchdown was for the fans!!

ย 

Thank you Bills, and thank you Josh Allen for giving us long suffering fans a semblance of revenge against that scumbag coach and that scumbag organization!!

• Like (+1) 15
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

34 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

What Iโ€™m impressed about is we kept the pedal to the metal in the second half. Defense left something to be desired as well as Bass. ย But that was a well Played game

The starters gave up 10 points. The last TD was against the backups. The defense was fine.ย 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Ten to five in the morning here and I cannot sleep - what a game I just witnessed. And what a performance from Josh, almost as though he was just doing enough up to now and then decided to take it up ten notches. And the rest of the team went with him. What a night.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.