What a Massive beat down!

PatsFanNH

10 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

lol I was talking that game. If I was being fair the secondary was in shambles missing 2 starters and having 2 practice squad guys in.. but the front 7 no idea where they vanished too.  It was by far the worst defensive effort I have ever seen by a Pats D in 30 years! And I watched the Pats v Bears SB. 

Hapless don’t get me wrong I’m happy with the season, and I wasn’t expecting a win but I did expect a better showing by the D. 

Hapless good luck the rest of the playoffs.. I think it will be tough for Buffalo next week .. but anything can happen.

I think Barmore is That Guy for you, and he was playing pretty impaired.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think Barmore is That Guy for you, and he was playing pretty impaired.

He actually got some pressure early and appeared to be bullying the center but after awhile you could tell the knee was slowing him down.. I mean Allen shedded him like he was nothing and he is a BIG dude.. 

Baremore, Uche, Dugger (another person playing hurt)  are a good young core.. I don’t know if Jackson stays or goes but IMO he isn’t worth top corner money right now but hey if they resign him I’ll cheer for him.  I’m more worried about Judon who vanished for so long.. I hope it comes out he was fighting a nagging injury of some kind to explain it.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

He actually got some pressure early and appeared to be bullying the center but after awhile you could tell the knee was slowing him down.. I mean Allen shedded him like he was nothing and he is a BIG dude.. 

Baremore, Uche, Dugger (another person playing hurt)  are a good young core.. I don’t know if Jackson stays or goes but IMO he isn’t worth top corner money right now but hey if they resign him I’ll cheer for him.  I’m more worried about Judon who vanished for so long.. I hope it comes out he was fighting a nagging injury of some kind to explain it.

Pats have a ton of questions and not much in the way of resources to answer them. That’s not even touching the McCorkle debate. I think NE has $21 mil right now in cap space. They have a 1,2,3,4 and 6th round pick. 2 guys on the oline have expiring contracts….NE isn’t really in a good position right now. 

On 1/15/2022 at 11:12 PM, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Not even close. To much air under it. Jones’ noodle arm was on full display tonight. You have no shot with that guy. Enjoy!

He had a handful of throws that any starting QB should make, but he had more throws that someone with a weak arm makes. 

Jones will get better, he had a better rookie year and played better as a whole then Allen did in his first year, Allen was average in years one and 2 and had alot of you crying that he was the wrong pick. 

Also the bills window isn't going to be open long this year and next and then it's gonna close, the roster is gonna change drastically in the next couple years. 

Hopefully the bills don't lose early and miss the 2nd of 3 or 4 chances the will have.

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

Judon has been hurt for a while now,

5 hours ago, Warcodered said:

The fact that the big thing in his legacy as coach is being a defensive genius, and now he is in the record books as the coach that defended against the perfect offensive performance is just perfection.

Really seems like destiny for us to go all the way this year considering bb started our run of losses in the 90's.

On 1/15/2022 at 10:51 PM, PatsFanNH said:

Allen was on fire all night! I had a little hope when they were getting pressure on the first drive but then he scrambled for like 60 yards on that drive..  The night was over on the very first drive by NE when Hyde made a highlight reel interception. (I was impressed as a football fan and depressed as a Pats fan by it lol)

Bills stomped a mud hole in my Pats and well good luck the rest of the way. 

(This was meant as congratulations, I don’t want to talk about Mac Jones.. you want to tell me the Pats D is garbage I won’t argue after tonight.)

Thanks.

Remember back when before our first game?  You talked all kinds of garbage about how the Pats played some huge gauntlet and the Bills played nobody.  All in an attempt to try and show how your team was better than ours.  Do ya remember that?  Do you remember I told you that it was hogwash and we played practically the same schedule and none of it would matter?  None of it mattered.  Remember that next year.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Jeffbigalls said:

Jones will get better, he had a better rookie year and played better as a whole then Allen did in his first year, Allen was average in years one and 2 and had alot of you crying that he was the wrong pick. 

Also the bills window isn't going to be open long this year and next and then it's gonna close, the roster is gonna change drastically in the next couple years. 

Hopefully the bills don't lose early and miss the 2nd of 3 or 4 chances the will have.

Judon has been hurt for a while now,

Enjoy the offseason. I won’t even engage you in a conversation because it sounds like you are pain right now. Sounds like you are very angry. It will get better. Enjoy the past success and if I can offer some advice, get a hobby that you can enjoy on Sundays in the fall. Take care. 

Mac did his best.

So did Judon have groin injury or is he getting fat and lazy after the big contract?

If Miami gets a QB and learns the first 8 games are not an extended preseason I think they will be the #2 team in the AFCE.

17 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I wasn't impressed,Mitch Trubisky fell down TWICE

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

But he landed on one knee ;)

• Haha (+1) 2

The only perfect offensive game in NFL history, playoffs or regular season occurs in the playoffs against Bill Belichick, a defensive mastermind and a top 5 defense and #2 scoring defense. Second game in a row the Pats couldn't force a punt.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Mac did his best.

So did Judon have groin injury or is he getting fat and lazy after the big contract?

If Miami gets a QB and learns the first 8 games are not an extended preseason I think they will be the #2 team in the AFCE.

But he landed on one knee ;)

Worst quarterback sneaks I ever saw

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

The only perfect offensive game in NFL history, playoffs or regular season occurs in the playoffs against Bill Belichick, a defensive mastermind and a top 5 defense and #2 scoring defense. Second game in a row the Pats couldn't force a punt.

Everyone on the planet witnessed it too.

Every other fan base is fearing the Bills right now.

I hope they lay the smackdown on KC :)

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, damj said:

Obviously I want us to  win this week in KC ... but if we don't, I will still have a good feeling about this season after the way we put a historic beat down on the Pats. That win will feel good for a looooooong time

no. You don’t follow up a performance like that with an l. It’s like ruining the good surprise on the wrong person

2 hours ago, damj said:

Obviously I want us to  win this week in KC ... but if we don't, I will still have a good feeling about this season after the way we put a historic beat down on the Pats. That win will feel good for a looooooong time

Losing to KC would be a huge let down.  This team is built for a Super Bowl.  That is the goal.  Anything short is short of the goal.  I will never forget that win but I would also never forget another KC loss either.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, damj said:

Well the team would be heartbroken.

They know they exorcised some longtime demons..... that they were all to young to remember or care about.

They acknowledged that....then they added it was just one game to advance to the next and thats the game they are thinking about and preparing for.

Beating the Pats was a step toward their ultimate goal....SB LVI :)   

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.