What a Massive beat down!

PatsFanNH

55 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

I don't think I have ever said he should of let him go. I understood the move but I never said I agreed with the move. But as I was just replying to another poster. Mac Jones  was not the problem Saturday night. It was the defense.

And BB is the GOAT his resume speaks for itself.

I am not worried. It's not going to take them 20 years to compete. Bills were excellent sat night, now can they win a ring? Good job proven you are the team to beat in the AFC East. Now can you make true history?

Good question. Time will tell.  

11 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Good question. Time will tell.  

They definitely have a great chance this year, no doubt about it! Chiefs better not start slow against the Bills like they did the steelers. 

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Good we agree that BB is universally recognized as a cheater, which is what the article was about 

Yea you know that is not what my post was about..but as you were...

Edited by Ghost_002!
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Ghost_002! said:

I am not worried. It's not going to take them 20 years to compete. Bills were excellent sat night, now can they win a ring? Good job proven you are the team to beat in the AFC East. Now can you make true history?

I have no doubt that Cowboys fans were saying the same thing in the '90's.

That doesn't mean the Pats will follow the same course - but they could go that route just as easily as a route back to contention.  If Belichick was younger, that wouldn't be the case. But how much longer will he coach?

And they're facing a very different AFC now.  There are some seriously good QB's throughout the AFC now - not like the days when it was just Brady and Manning, and maybe Rivers & Big Ben once in awhile.

We'll have to see how it goes. I'm personally glad the psychological dragon was vanquished this past weekend, and I'm looking forward to a normal division rivalry again.

11 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

The fact the Belichick and Brady are so good makes them cheating even worse in my eyes.

I agree. I think it was stupid to be so ignorant to continue to do it after the memo came out (spy gate)

I really do not think much about the whole deflated balls cause plenty of QBs came out and said they all like the balls to be a certain way in regards to the air in them..

But I do believe Brady was lying about not knowing the balls had less air in them.

15 minutes ago, Success said:

I have no doubt that Cowboys fans were saying the same thing in the '90's.

That doesn't mean the Pats will follow the same course - but they could go that route just as easily as a route back to contention.  If Belichick was younger, that wouldn't be the case. But how much longer will he coach?

And they're facing a very different AFC now.  There are some seriously good QB's throughout the AFC now - not like the days when it was just Brady and Manning, and maybe Rivers & Big Ben once in awhile.

We'll have to see how it goes. I'm personally glad the psychological dragon was vanquished this past weekend, and I'm looking forward to a normal division rivalry again.

I don't see it taken that long cause they were already in the playoffs just after 2 seasons. The organization knows what it's doing. Not every approach they get right but they are trending in the right direction right now 

Edited by Ghost_002!
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

I agree. I think it was stupid to be so ignorant to continue to do it after the memo came out (spy gate)

I really do not think much about the whole deflated balls cause plenty of QBs came out and said they all like the balls to be a certain way in regards to the air in them..

But I do believe Brady was lying about not knowing the balls had less air in them.

That's what soured me on Brady, I think the rule that he broke was stupid, but he's Tom ***** Brady why cheat over something so stupid.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

There’s nothing better than achieving PERFECTION

against a guy some people call the GOAT. 

The fact that the big thing in his legacy as coach is being a defensive genius, and now he is in the record books as the coach that defended against the perfect offensive performance is just perfection.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 1/15/2022 at 9:59 PM, PatsFanNH said:

Practice? My grandmother would have given the Bills a tougher time.. and she been dead for 20 years!! Lol (sorry that just went threw my head when you said that.. lol) 

I don't think you should undersell the Pats.  They're a good team.  You don't win 10 games in the NFL without being a good team.

Your dead grandmother is not a good team.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

The fact that the big thing in his legacy as coach is being a defensive genius, and now he is in the record books as the coach that defended against the perfect offensive performance is just perfection.

But his resume is not gonna take a big hit. That's just gonna be a Stat not bigger than what he has done defensively in championship games...aka why he was call a genius in the first place.

I know detectors hate he is called that. But he earned it.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't think you should undersell the Pats.  They're a good team.  You don't win 10 games in the NFL without being a good team.

Your dead grandmother is not a good team.

lol I was talking that game. If I was being fair the secondary was in shambles missing 2 starters and having 2 practice squad guys in.. but the front 7 no idea where they vanished too.  It was by far the worst defensive effort I have ever seen by a Pats D in 30 years! And I watched the Pats v Bears SB. 

Hapless don’t get me wrong I’m happy with the season, and I wasn’t expecting a win but I did expect a better showing by the D. 

Hapless good luck the rest of the playoffs.. I think it will be tough for Buffalo next week .. but anything can happen.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.