What a Massive beat down!

PatsFanNH

56 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

My point being, the Pats even if needy at QB that year wouldn’t have drafted Allen.  They would have looked elsewhere, they damn sure wouldn’t have traded up to get him.   He doesn’t fit the style of O they run. Brady fit that style, as does Jones. Does that mean Jones will ever be as good as Allen? Nope. 

also Allen fans forget he didn’t blossom truly till they went out and spent on skill WR for year 2..  look at last year where did the Pats spend most of the money? On  2 TE and 2 middle of the road WR.  That wouldn’t have worked develop an Allen type.. They also beefed up the O line. (That would IMO help but not having WR WOULD KILL HIM in HIS rookie year.) 

So basically I’m bashing the GOAT coach and more importantly McDaniels. They wouldn’t have done what was needed to make a QB like Allen succeed. They will get the most out of a Jones style QB. 

You aren’t bashing your coaches at all. You are trying to talk yourself into believing Jones will be an adequate QB. 
Having said that, I wish you personally the best. We can agree to disagree about football and I suspect your motives. In the end it’s a game. Enjoy the off-season. See you next year. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Everyone has. Andy Dalton 2.0.   Good luck with macnchz.  

Maybe the pats d will force us punt to once the next time we play.  Your boys have something to work towards.  Maybe they can move Jonnu Smith to DE and he can get within a couple inches of 17. 

Lol Barmore was on him but slipped right off. I don’t think that happens if Barmore is healthy. Outside of him on the line I saw zero pressure from anyone else.. the Pats have filed a missing persons report.. wondering where Judon been the last month and a half.. 

13 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

Not every throw needs to be a zipped fast ball. And I have seen Jones throw some horrible passes before.

Ghost, seriously got a question.  In our past conversations you have been all in with BB as the GOAT and moving on from TB wasn't a

big deal.  Do you now think that BB letting TB go to FA was a bad decision?

8 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lol Barmore was on him but slipped right off. I don’t think that happens if Barmore is healthy. Outside of him on the line I saw zero pressure from anyone else.. the Pats have filed a missing persons report.. wondering where Judon been the last month and a half.. 

Josh tends to slip off most sack attempts.  

yeah, it’s been nuts how Judon fell of a cliff the second he hurt himself trying to trip allen in the last matchup.

helluva player when he’s right.  

15 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

@PatsFanNH going for the opposing fan record of positive emoji's

@Zerovoltz better take notice

@Jimmy Spagnola well, third place will have to do

What about @Ice bowl 67? Let’s not leave out any of our illustrious visitors.

Having said that, I’m sure I’m forgetting many myself!  :)

Classy for @PatsFanNH to come in after taking a beating. We have been on the other end of that far too often and most of us would skulk away.  I don’t go to other teams boards, but if I did I’d want to be fair and even handed. 

15 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Practice? My grandmother would have given the Bills a tougher time.. and she been dead for 20 years!! Lol (sorry that just went threw my head when you said that.. lol) 

And if you were not being so good natured I'd have said "Tougher than first time she participated in a ***** in locker room?  That is high standards!"

I do hear there is room in Bills Bandwagon.  You might need to start out though setting up folding tables.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/16/2022 at 2:06 PM, ColoradoBills said:

Ghost, seriously got a question.  In our past conversations you have been all in with BB as the GOAT and moving on from TB wasn't a

big deal.  Do you now think that BB letting TB go to FA was a bad decision?

I don't think I have ever said he should of let him go. I understood the move but I never said I agreed with the move. But as I was just replying to another poster. Mac Jones  was not the problem Saturday night. It was the defense.

And BB is the GOAT his resume speaks for itself.

On 1/16/2022 at 11:11 AM, NewEra said:

Everyone has. Andy Dalton 2.0.   Good luck with macnchz.  

Maybe the pats d will force us punt to once the next time we play.  Your boys have something to work towards.  Maybe they can move Jonnu Smith to DE and he can get within a couple inches of 17. 

I am not worried. It's not going to take them 20 years to compete. Bills were excellent sat night, now can they win a ring? Good job proven you are the team to beat in the AFC East. Now can you make true history?

Edited by Ghost_002!

2 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

I don't think I have ever said he should of let him go. I understood the move but I never said I agreed with the move. But as I was just replying to another poster. Mac Jones  was not the problem Saturday night. It was the defense.

Anyone who says a guy that clearly cheated and  has been punished for cheating in unprecedented ways is the greatest clearly ranks winning over integrity. Seriously 4 of his 6 super bowl wins ended up causing major punishments to the Pats*, how do you argue that does not matter

On 1/15/2022 at 11:07 PM, PatsFanNH said:

A stronger arm? It was a perfect throw.. it was just a standout play by Hyde. (Agalor was in stride and he literally jumped up to grab it before it hit Agalor hands. Was a WOW play)

If Allen were throwing, Hyde would have been two steps away when the ball hit Aghalor's hands.  Hyde came almost halfway across the field for the ball.  

Mac's arm is minimally strong enough for the NFL.   He might have a good career, because he seems smart, disciplined, and accurate.  But arm strength will be a limitation for him.   

Of course, maybe he can train up to having a better arm.  Brady has much better arm strength now than in his early years. 

On 1/16/2022 at 1:58 PM, PatsFanNH said:

Hey, Fan, gotta say I like when you drop in.   You always have good things to say.  Thanks. 

As for Judon, I don't know because I haven't watched him play much, but DEs get figured out fast in this league.  There is a one-year wonder almost every season.  That's probably who happened to Judon.  

Truth is, for most guys in the league, you have learn something new every season.   You've got to build a repertoire of moves and techniques, because everyone develops a book on skill players.  

14 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Anyone who says a guy that clearly cheated and  has been punished for cheating in unprecedented ways is the greatest clearly ranks winning over integrity. Seriously 4 of his 6 super bowl wins ended up causing major punishments to the Pats*, how do you argue that does not matter

You realize he is universally regarded as that by his peers past n presence right?

Edited by Ghost_002!

I loved when they used the whole play clock to run the fake spike play …that was genius

10 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:
On 1/15/2022 at 11:07 PM, PatsFanNH said:

If Allen were throwing, Hyde would have been two steps away when the ball hit Aghalor's hand

Absolutely correct.  However Jones is capable of making that play just has to be more on time.   Allen can be late and throw a laser beam like he did to Sanders 

On 1/16/2022 at 1:58 PM, PatsFanNH said:

his jock is on the 40 yard line. 

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

It is not universal- but why don't you think the cheating matters? He is feared because he has no integrity when it comes to the game. 

It's not universal? You want to go in any NFL circle and I am talking about players and coaches and test this?

If you truly think that's what actual players and coaches think, he is feared cause he lacks integrity..ha ha I am sorry my friend. You truly do not understand the NFL or professional sports..

3 minutes ago, mattynh said:

I loved when they used the whole play clock to run the fake spike play …that was genius

Absolutely correct.  However Jones is capable of making that play just has to be more on time.   Allen can be late and throw a laser beam like he did to Sanders 

That's a fair point.  As I said, I think Jones has good enough arm strength to play in the league, minimally good enough.   It always will limit him a bit, because as you say, he has to be quicker to pull the trigger.  That's why he won't be elite (unless he can improve his arm strength).  The ability to wait, which you get from having a strong arm, is valuable.  That extra split second allow the best QBs the ability to wait, and that means he has an extra split second to read a defender, to see the cut, to attack a small window. 

Having said all of that, every time I've seen Jones this year, I've been impressed.   It's hard to play QB in this league, and in one season he showed he can do it.  

32 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

I am not worried. It's not going to take them 20 years to compete. Bills were excellent sat night, now can they win a ring? Good job proven you are the team to beat in the AFC East. Now can you make true history?

Tell me about the master BB.

What the **** has he ever accomplished as a HC w/o TB?

8 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

It's not universal? You want to go in any NFL circle and I am talking about players and coaches and test this?

If you truly think that's what actual players and coaches think, he is feared cause he lacks integrity..ha ha I am sorry my friend. You truly do not understand the NFL or professional sports..

https://www.sportscasting.com/the-late-don-shula-considered-patriots-head-coach-bill-belichick-a-cheater/

That is only Don Shula who is universally thought of as a great coach and man but please keep running about universal.

23 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

Tell me about the master BB.

What the **** has he ever accomplished as a HC w/o TB?

You realize great coaches win with great players right? Check bill Walsh without Joe Montana and come back to me.

You realize BB help develop Tom Brady, he wasn't a 10 top draft pick  whose just lived up to his potential. He developed into a great player with the coach's help as well.

18 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://www.sportscasting.com/the-late-don-shula-considered-patriots-head-coach-bill-belichick-a-cheater/

That is only Don Shula who is universally thought of as a great coach and man but please keep running about universal.

Ha ha...and BB is not recognized as that? Ha ha. Ok. We done here.

Edited by Ghost_002!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.