What a Massive beat down!

PatsFanNH

14 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

This game has long ago been over! Lol

A stronger arm? It was a perfect throw.. it was just a standout play by Hyde. (Agalor was in stride and he literally jumped up to grab it before it hit Agalor hands. Was a WOW play)

It was a crazy pick, I swear Hyde had to take his eyes off the ball for a moment and just used the reflection of the WR's helmet to catch it.

2 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

2 games in a row we have not punted.

***** the Patriots

Yep.

After 2 decades of being the butt of their smugness tonight really felt great!

We have a winning record against the Patsy's in the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Allen was on fire all night! I had a little hope when they were getting pressure on the first drive but then he scrambled for like 60 yards on that drive..  The night was over on the very first drive by NE when Hyde made a highlight reel interception. (I was impressed as a football fan and depressed as a Pats fan by it lol)

Bills stomped a mud hole in my Pats and well good luck the rest of the way. 

(This was meant as congratulations, I don’t want to talk about Mac Jones.. you want to tell me the Pats D is garbage I won’t argue after tonight.)

Best of luck man.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

It was a crazy pick, I swear Hyde had to take his eyes off the ball for a moment and just used the reflection of the WR's helmet to catch it.

One of the best I have ever seen.. that’s usually a WR stealing it from the CB who had the Easy Pick.. lol there is a reason he is an all pro.. that was all Hyde!  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

One of the best I have ever seen.. that’s usually a WR stealing it from the CB who had the Easy Pick.. lol there is a reason he is an all pro.. that was all Hyde!  

Not here to kill you @PatsFanNH , appreciate your point of view as a Pats fan. But IMO a QB with a stronger arm gets the ball where it needs to be quicker and Hyde doesn't get the chance to make the great play he made.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

39 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Allen was on fire all night! I had a little hope when they were getting pressure on the first drive but then he scrambled for like 60 yards on that drive..  The night was over on the very first drive by NE when Hyde made a highlight reel interception. (I was impressed as a football fan and depressed as a Pats fan by it lol)

(This was meant as congratulations, I don’t want to talk about Mac Jones.. you want to tell me the Pats D is garbage I won’t argue after tonight.)

Good to see a classy post by a pats fan.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, SinceThe70s said:

Not here to kill you @PatsFanNH , appreciate your point of view as a Pats fan. But IMO a QB with a stronger arm gets the ball where it needs to be quicker and Hyde doesn't get the chance to make the great play he made.  

Gets it there quicker it’s incomplete and overthrown.. he had Agalor in stride and it took an amazing play by Hyde to stop that from being a TD.  I just know I won’t kill him for that one, that’s a throw you take 10/10 because 99.9% it’s a TD. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

100%

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

I will, I don’t think he would have developed with the Patriots like he did with the Bills. That isn’t their style of O.  IMO with the Pats system he been a bust.. 

you mean having a QB who can make every throw? 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

100%

you mean having a QB who can make every throw? 

(Shaking head) you don’t understand that systems develop QBs?  You don’t get that building your system to fit your QB is essential for that QB to be good and grow? Allen his rookie year couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn and looked meh at best.. but your Coaches worked around him and helped make the offense work for him. BB and McDaniels System is set they wouldn’t be able adapt it for a rookie that raw.. do you understand what I am saying now? 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Gets it there quicker it’s incomplete and overthrown.. he had Agalor in stride and it took an amazing play by Hyde to stop that from being a TD.  I just know I won’t kill him for that one, that’s a throw you take 10/10 because 99.9% it’s a TD. 

WRT the bolded, why? I saw separation and a rainbow pass.

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Classy response, all the best 

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

(Shaking head) you don’t understand that systems develop QBs?  You don’t get that building your system to fit your QB is essential for that QB to be good and grow? Allen his rookie year couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn and looked meh at best.. but your Coaches worked around him and helped make the offense work for him. BB and McDaniels System is set they wouldn’t be able adapt it for a rookie that raw.. do you understand what I am saying now? 

Pal, you have no clue what you are talking about. Josh his rookie year could have won as many games with the Pats roster this year. To say Belichick and McDaniels couldn’t develop Josh is just dumb.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I will, I don’t think he would have developed with the Patriots like he did with the Bills. That isn’t their style of O.  IMO with the Pats system he been a bust.. 

the league has never seen a qb like Allen

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I like a lot of your posts I think your fair on both sides 

but Josh did this - Josh put in the work and I think he could do this in any system as long as they believed and gave him chance 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

WRT the bolded, why? I saw separation and a rainbow pass.

That was on target and in stride, put a little more on it and it’s overthrown.. Aghalor had like a step in him. It really doesn’t matter lol because it was a great play by Hyde to pick it.. most safeties and CB can’t do that!

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.